Zashi, shut up.

Hizashi and Emi were in a heated argument about who's spouse was better Emi argued that Nemuri was better while Hizashi argued Shota was better.  Shota could honestly not care less and simply plopped down in his sleeping bag, Nemuri having nothing better to do sat next to him and watched her wife fight for her honour. She loved how much she believed in her but did think she was going quite far. Hizashi was beginning to get louder and it began to worry her she appreciated how much he loved Shota she would not appreciate it if he made her wife's ears bleed again. As you can tell this was not a new thing they often argued over something.

"Oi! Shota! Get your cockatoo under control!" Nemuri shouted at him before getting up and going to try cover her wife's ears.

Aizawa sighs and gets up, he walks up to his husband who had not yet noticed how loud he was and he kissed him effectively shutting him up. Hizashi startled at first kisses him back before Aizawa breaks the kiss.

"Zashi, shut up." Shota says softly.

Yamada realises his mistake and quickly apologizes to Emi and Nemuri who had luckily not yet gotten bleeding ears. He then looks down at his husband who was resting his forehead against his chest.

"Zashi, you woke me from my nap and gave me a headache." Aizawa says lifting his head and glaring at him.

"Sorry Sho... I really didn't mean to get that loud..." Hizashi apologises wrapping his arms around the smaller male.

"I know."

A/N- 😂that was short and crap oh well