Proposal

1A help Mic propose because why the hell not

~~

Hizashi paces in the living room of the apartment he shares with his boyfriend Shota. He sticks his hand into the pocket of his black leather jacket to make sure the small box was still there; he'd gone to buy it earlier that day, he'd recruited Nemuri to help him and they finally managed to find the perfect ring now he just needed the perfect proposal but he had no idea what.

  "Hizashi! Calm down. Shota will be home soon and you can't give yourself away. That'll ruin the surprise." Nemuri scolds him placing her hands on his shoulders to stop him from moving.

  "Right! Right, sorry.. Its just.... I'm absolutely terrified. It needs to be perfect and what if he says no? Crap! Nemuri what if he says no?!" Hizashi says panicked; he tries to start pacing again but she holds him in place.

  "Look at me Hizashi. You will be fine. He loves you with all his heart and you know it. If he didn't love you he would've given up a long time ago but he's still here. 15 years later and he's still here. If there's one thing I know its that he loves you and so you have nothing to be afraid of. Now then about the proposal what if you get 1A to help? They do know about your relationship right?" Nemuri says strictly.

  "Uh yeah they know, Mina accidentally saw us kiss once and then Iida didn't know that they didn't know so... yeah its out to them." Hizashi says still in a daze from her long speech, "That's actually a great idea! Thank you Nemuri, for everything." He says sincerely.

  "Always willing to help out a friend in need. Now then I dibs the place as wedding planner and I want to be included when you propose I don't care how." Nemuri says placing her hands on her hips.

  "Yeah sure." Hizashi says with a small laugh.

They hear the door unlocking and turn to it waiting to greet Shota.

"Hey Sho." Hizashi says with a smile, "How was your day?"

Shota looks up at him and closes the door, tiredly he walks over to Hizashi and collapses into a hug.

"Okay I'm gonna go...." Nemuri says knowing when Shota was tired he didn't want to deal with anyone except Hizashi.

"Bye Nemi." Hizashi says as soon as the door closes he looks down at Shota,

"Did your students cause trouble again?" Hizashi asks softly. He gently brushes Shota's hair out of his face.

"Mhm." Shota buries his face in Hizashi's chest.

"Why don't we go lie down and you can take a nap?" Hizashi asks hoping it will make him feel better.

"You'll get bored, why don't we watch a movie rather? That way you still have some entertainment if I fall asleep." Shota suggests tiredly.

"Aww look at you showing you care!" Hizashi says playfully.

"Shut up and lets go." Shota grumbles walking over to the couch.

They begin watching 'Into the Woods' (because why the hell not) and Shota laid his head on Hizashi's lap who played with his hair. Shota fell asleep a little after the movie started so Hizashi used the time to come up with a proposal.