Scars (Erasermic rp fanfic)

A/N- There are so many trigger warnings its just like an angst dump there's torture, child abuse etc so just be careful also it might not be completely ordered the same like in our rp which btw I did with Daughter_of_Aizawa
~~

Shota finally back from his patrol sneaks into the house not wanting to wake the kids.

Hizashi was waiting in the kitchen with Shota's dinner; he looks up at Shota sleepily and smiles a little, "Hey Babe.." He says softly.

"Hey Zashi, you Should've gone to bed." Shota says gently and kisses his forehead.

"I'm alright.. You have a hole in your shirt." Hizashi says and pokes the gap in the front of his shirt.

"Oh.. Guess I do." Shota says looking down at it.

"You start eating I'll get you another shirt." Hizashi says and gets up, going to the room.

Shota picks up the plate and puts it in the microwave to warm up. While he waits he takes off his scarf putting it on the couch.

Hizashi comes back with one of his shirts, "It's a bit warm tonight so I brought you one of mine."

Shota looks at it hesitantly but takes it since the kids would most likely be asleep by now. He pulls off his shirt and hears a gasp as he pulls on Hizashi's. He turns around and sees Hitoshi staring at him; he panics not sure what to do and looks up at Hizashi for help. Hizashi pulls Shota close and tries to soothe Shota.

Hitoshi comes closer looking horrified, "W-What happened..? T-There are scars e-everywhere.."

"Hitoshi... you are to never mention this ever." Hizashi says firmly.

He does Diane's breathing technique for Shota to copy. Shota manages to mostly follow it now partially calmer.

"Okay I won't say but can you please tell me what happened?" Hitoshi asks still looking between them worriedly.

Shota nods slightly, "H-He deserves to know..." He says softly.

"Alright... We'll tell him together... from the beginning." Hizashi says feeling tears form in his eyes at the memories.

"Yeah.." Shota nods up at him, "Alright Toshi... you should sit down.." Shota says and moves to the couch with Hizashi, his food now forgotten.

Hitoshi sits down and they sit on tge couch opposite him. He looks at them expectantly but also worried considering how nervous they seemed and because of all the scars.