Pride Month with UA staff

Okay to start off these are the sexualities I'm using for them.

Shota is Asexual but Homoromantic.
Hizashi is Bisexual.
Nemuri is Lesbian.
Emi is Pansexual.
Nezu is Asexual and Biromantic.
Sansa is Gay.

~

It was finally the first weekend in June and Hizashi was really happy. They'd spent the first few days of Pride Month while they were at school sticking flags up around the school together with Nemuri and they'd made sure to get permission from Nezu first but now he could finally just spend the day with Shota. Eri was spending the day with Midoriya and Hitoshi had asked to spend it with Denki so it was just the two of them and he was looking forward to being able to just be with his husband. Shota was still asleep curled up in Hizashi's arms, his hair having fallen over his eyes during the night. Hizashi gently pushes it out of his face and behind his ear, a soft smile on his face. Shota shifts and whines quietly, slowly opening his eyes. He looks up at Hizashi sleepily, "Morning..." He mumbles. Hizashi smiles and gently kisses his forehead, "Good morning my love.." He says softly. Shota grips his shirt and nuzzles into him causing Hizashi to chuckle softly, holding him close, "You're so cute Sho." Shota whines and pouts, " 'm not cute..." He mumbles, still half asleep. Hizashi simply smiles down at his husband, "Sure Sho.. Whatever you say." He says and kisses his head, deciding to stay in bed with him a while longer and just cuddle.

~

Nezu wakes up to the smell of breakfast, rubbing his eyes sleepily and sitting up in bed. Sansa enters the room with a tray of breakfast for him, smiling softly, "You're awake." He says. Nezu smiles sleepily, "Yeah... It smells good." He says as Sansa places it gently on his husband's lap. He smiles and chuckles softly, slipping under the covers and sitting beside him, "Glad to hear it, now eat up." He says. Nezu smiles and starts eating quietly, offering some to Sansa who declines. He smiles as he eats, noting how much effort Sansa seemed to have put into making it. He loved his cooking and Sansa knew that so he always tries hard to make it as good as possible for him. Nezu finishes and puts the tray to the side, crawling into Sansa's lap and cuddling into him, "Thank you Sansa... It was really good." He says softly. He smiles brightly, wrapping his arms around him, "Glad to hear it." He says softly, Nezu leaning his head against his chest.

~

Nemuri wakes up at the usual time that she gets up on the weekends but looks around confused when she finds that Emi was missing from their bed. "Shit." She hears from the kitchen and quickly scrambles to get up. She hurries sleepily into the kitchen, gently taking the pan and spatula from Emi's hands, taking over. Emi whines quietly, "I wanted to make you breakfast." Nemuri chuckles and smiles a little, "As sweet as that is. You and I both know you can't cook." She says causing her to pout. She wraps her arms around her from behind, "Fine but I'm staying right here." She says stubbornly. Nemuri laughs quietly, "Alright babe. Whatever you want." She says, smiling. She glances over her shoulder at her before looking to the food again, "Since when do you wake up before me?" She asks curiously. Emi smiles, "Since I decided to make my wife some breakfast." She states proudly. Nemuri turns off the gas and turns in her arms, "And why did you decide to do that?" She asks, loosely wrapping her arms around her neck. Emi gasps, faking horror, "To celebrate pride moth of course!" She answers causing Nemuri to laugh, "That so?" Emi nods quickly, "Of course! Besides why is it so wrong for me to try and treat my beautiful wife to breakfast?" Nemuri smirks, "Oh I don't know.... Maybe because you always end up nearly setting something on fire." She says causing Emi to pout. She chuckles, "I appreciate the thought." She says and kisses her briefly, "Let's eat shall we?" She says. Emi smiles brightly and nods again.

~

Unknown to most of the students all three of the married couples stayed together in the dorms on UA property. Hizashi and Shota stayed together with Eri in the 1A dorms. Nezu and Sansa stayed in the teacher's dorms as well as Nemuri and Emi. The teachers all knew about the relationships and had grown accustomed to it, each couple getting a small apartment like room for themselves. Emi and Sansa always had to leave really early in the morning to go to work before any students saw them. Emi wasn't very good at waking up on time so Nemuri woke her up and got her to get ready meanwhile Sansa merely said goodbye to his husband and left, meeting up with Emi and leaving the premises together, splitting up after to go to work.