cαt'ѕ σut σf thє вαg🐈

How long does it take for the average teenager to be in an intimate relationship?

Whatever experiments and scientists say would certainly not be close to 70 days, 9 hours and 37 minutes.

News flash, Kuroo-san is my boyfriend.

--Recap of what happened during that day--

Finally, it's over and earlier than usual, but I'm not complaining since we're nearing the end of the week and I'm really worn out.

I'm not saying that it's not fun, but now that I've started getting closer to the team and assisting them with whatever I can, it's getting really exhausting. It seems that the only way to reach them is through volleyball and I still have a lot to learn.

Other than that obstacle, I could proudly say that I'm a very dependable person.

I even started memorizing their names, not willingly. I had to do it since I'm interacting with them more now, but the nicknames can't be abandoned.

They shall be used in private thoughts!

( ̄∇ ̄)
Changing back to the uniform but being smacked by the locker
(♯▼皿▼)

Oh my god.

Just why?

What wrong have I done to deserve this?

Like a retarded bird, I gaped at the woman walking past the school gates with the confidence of Victoria Secret's models. Not that I've seen them before, but the point is that I know this woman and she shouldn't see me like this. I'd feel so embarrassed and guilty.

Quick! A disguise!

I looked left and right to find anything to help me. At this point, I'm satisfied with even a sea weed. Just anything to at least cover my head.

'There!' I shouted jogging to a girl talking with her friend.

"Um... Excuse me, can you please lend me your cap?" I asked almost pleading her.

"Ah! Katsuhira-chan! Of course I will! It's the least I could do for all the trouble I give you in class!" The girl, whom I have no memory of, replied.

I took the cap and rushed my words of appreciation and promises to return it then proceeded to wear it while speed-walking to that pretty woman.

'The glasses!'

Suddenly, I turned my back to her and took them off before returning to being a normal human.

"Orihime!"

The woman stopped before the school doors and turned to me. "Kyoko-chan? Is that really you?" She asked in shock as she walked slowly to me as if inspecting a newly found organism. "What happened? Why are you-" She paused looking over my unfashionable, uncute, uncultured and very unfeminine outfit. "like this...?"