🙈🙉🙊

And then a meteor hit Kyoko on her shoulder and she didn't die unfortunately, she just came out with alien goo that was experimentally found to be their urine, but she didn't know and no one will tell Kyoko.

Then she walked up to Kuroo, slapped him and joined the nunnery which made him turn into the drawing of one of the 90's anime like The Rose of Versailles.

Kuroo immigrated to Mexico and became a regular in one of their bars.

He likes to believe that he's a famous singer but really he isn't because the only way he got fans is by singing shirtless with his hair down.

Bokuto tried to talk him out of marrying a Mexican woman and living in there forever, but to no avail while Kenma couldn't care less since his mum allowed him to live in Mexico with Kuroo and that's really great. It's a place where he doesn't have to exert any kind of energy like dealing with Lev or practicing nonstop.

Just when everyone thought that this is their happily ever after, Kyoko was burning with jealousy over Kuroo's marriage and attacked Mexico while riding a huge ass centipede killing everyone. One of the priests implored her to take off the nun outfit before causing any further havoc but she refused nonchalantly while sipping an avocado milkshake out of her fancy wine glass.

She preached that God is real and terrorised the innocent civilians.

As the world set on fire, Kyoko rode on her centipede with Kuroo's decapitated head.

Kenma travelled to the South Pole with Kuroo's collected money.

Lev was told that Kenma's and Yaku's whereabouts are unknown, thus not finding anyone to cling to, he was convinced by Taketora, who was only joking, to teach teenagers sex lessons because humanity is on the line of extinction.

Inuoka was stuck with Lev. Since he thought it was awkward to teach the stuff, he just wrote down phrases to say during sex like: BAAAAAM, SCORE, NICE RECEIVE, PWAAAAAA, BADUMDUMDUM!

Taketora became a love consultant. All his advises were shit so he was fired, but promotes himself on social media.

Yaku founded the Wiptowas. An amazing equipment used for wiping the floors and has a device that connects to the Bluetooth. The original intention of the device is to know whether your baby is crying or sleeping but all the mothers listen to music through it.

Shohei works as a model for Calvin Klein.

Kai became a waterbender.

Moniwa is launching an album entitled "Beyonce's Remakes" where he sings and performs all her songs but with altered lyrics. He's quite famous.

Aone joined the army. He cooks their dessert only.

Kenji is a president and has a harem.

Bokuto married Kuroo's wife then divorced her because he wanted to have a memory of his bro.

Akaashi went to Venus cause that's the planet of beauty and you're not to judge.

Oikawa went to Mars cause he knows there would be Martians there after confirming the fact from Tim Burton who directed Mars Attacks. The aliens perceive him as an organism from planet Earth, more precisely, a Giraffa Camelopardalis. In other words, a giraffe.

Ushijima went to NASA and ordered them to launch a satellite that would project the words, "You should have come to Shiratorizawa," every 3 seconds. They agreed after receiving a never-ending supply of sea urchins from Ushijima.

Iwaizumi stayed home and read some newspapers by his fireplace.

Maki and Mattsun work in Mcdonald's. They always like to: eat a bit of the ham in each burger, replace mayonnaise with garlic, drink some of the coke before serving, spitting on the ice in case a shitty customer comes, picking dropped pickles off the floor, and many more.

Hinata is running around with a volleyball after challenging Kageyama that he could run up that one skyscraper that fell 2 seconds ago.

Kageyama took Hinata's challenge after being dared to wear a cropped top that has holes at the place of his nipples.

Nishinoya and Tanaka were the ones who challenged him. They, then, formed an Avengers team with the rest of the second years (Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita). Nishinoya was Captain America, Tanaka was the Iron Man, Kinoshita was Thor, Narita was the Hulk and Ennoshita was the Black Widow even though he hated it.

Tsukishima gave up on humanity and started roaming earth in his dinosaur custom claiming that he was now Tsukisaurous. He also goes to the shrine every day to pray that Kageyama becomes lactose intolerant and Hinata breaks a leg.

Yamaguchi decided to lay in a bed of roses and wait until the day Tsuki's heart would soften and seek him out. No one really knew, but Yams would get up in the middle of the night and eat, drink and shower before pretending like he's starving himself for friendship.

Daichi was trying to be heroic and save all his children but he got caught up on an airplane that flew to Mexico and got him killed by Kyoko's wrath.

Sugawara is a cook and has his own show, merchandise and book. Both a biography (that won the saddest life to ever be lived prize) and a cooking book.

Kiyoko is in an underground facility where scientists were experimenting on how to give life to tables. She told Sugawara that he would be safe there.

Yachi was with Kiyoko and Sugawara.

Asahi deviated from everyone and became a mafia leader. He was brutal to everyone except women, children and dogs. He goes to the shrine every weekend to pray for his uncle's friend's cousin's daughter's son's wife's mother's dog.

Ukai became a woodcutter in Canada cause he wants to get muscles and Nekomata told him that Canada was the only place in the world with great, strong chainsaws.

The End.