α gírl'ѕ luck💩

9:38 AM

9:38 AM

From: Katsuhira Orihime

Subject: Come over~!

So I was thinking since we didn't get to have our usual Friday meeting, how about you come today after school?

True that I'll be busy, but at least I'll be able to see your face, you know what I mean?

Well then, see ya <3

"So yeah..." I exhaled with a nervous chuckle not daring to look the eyes of the person in front of me.

Oh gosh why isn't he answering?

I've been waiting for the right moment to talk with him ever since I stepped foot into the gym. Mustering up the courage to even let my shaky body into the classroom was hard enough as it is.

After what happened on the weekend, I just couldn't go to school mainly because I was embarrassed of meeting Yaku-san and at the same time I couldn't stay at home because I just had the urge to keep an eye on Rooster. He might let out a hint or just plain out come up to him and say it.

Both possibilities can be accidental or intentional.

By now, I can expect anything from that guy.

Finally learned my lesson.

To be honest, as of this moment, I hold no grudge against the captain for forcing the confession out of me, it just feels like I was stripped of what was hidden deep inside of me.

When my feelings for Mocha were just mine to dwell upon, they weren't as real as sharing them with another organism. What I did might damage my current relationship with Mocha or it already did since I can't really face him.

I don't know how to human when it comes to romantic feelings that I've only read off someone else's perspective, so I only ask to get through this without any life-lasting traumas.

Had I known that these rosy feelings would be packaged with a good load of awkward and terrifying moments, I might have listened to dad and postponed them to when I'm at least 30.

"...Well," Kuroo heaved making me instantly look up at him as he scratched the back of his head and looked to the side. "We're finishing off early today, anyways."

Is it really awkward between us, too? Or am I making it awkward with how I'm acting?

It's only natural that I'd be shy in front of the person who knows about my crush, but what's with him?

I mean, his reaction wasn't much. He just paused and stared at me with an unreadable expression then went back to the books without making any verbal comment.

If anything, it's the way that he reacted that made me shy around him in the first place.

'Ugh, I hate all dis complicated stuff,' I thought sighing internally.