frєαkч mσndαч💃🕺

Footsteps rang through the school's hallway making their way through the small crowd of students to reach their destination

Those unfortunate and very desperate footsteps belonged to no other than yours truly.

I'd be ashamed to admit that I'm not fit enough to not sound like a cow in labour, but most truths of the world are shameful, anyways.

Before I dared to enter my classroom, I took deep breaths and tugged any small, stray spirals behind my ears just in case we had any weak hearts in the class.

I certainly wouldn't like to be interrogated about a murder case that my glorious looks caused.

That'd be ugly and what's uglier is having everyone's attention on me if I didn't get my butt in that class right now.

The class is probably having their mini break before second period, so entering now would be in my best interest to avoid being under the spotlights.

Using the back sliding doors, I crept into the class drowning my presence in standing figures and chattering noises.

"Kat-san!"

This attentive skill should only be acquired by motherly figures of society.

"Yaku-san!" I replied after going through the same scenario I'm doomed to replay when startled by anyone and everyone.

Yaku approached my stiffened figure that was miserably attempting to act as cool as possible by placing a hand on a desk and smiling forcefully.

The guy who owned the desk had his head and arms on it which made it easy to spot my intruding hand.

Frankly, he didn't like it and since his hand was close enough to mine, he didn't put any effort in pushing my hand away and making me slightly lose balance.

This ungrateful piece of work.

'I freaking gave you a pen that you never returned, you piece of poop.'

Unable to continue my silent judgment on this sorry excuse of a human, I paid all my attention on Yaku who was standing right in front of me with a frown, "you're late! Are you okay?"

Aw, could this man be any more perfect than Mr Perfect?

"Are you sick?" he instantly asked after widening his eyes and placing a hand on my forehead.

I couldn't help but redden at the contact and thankfully, instead of doing anything embarrassing, I stepped back and explained hurriedly, "N-no! I just, umm... well, long story short, I had a bad dream that woke me up at 2 a.m. Then I had some trouble sleeping and decided not to when it became so late but before I knew it I was in a deep sleep then woke with a start, panicked at the time, ran off for the delivery stuff and had a... very weird encounter which had me come to school at this hour."