ѕumσ wrєѕtlєr 🤼‍♂️

Sometimes, unexpected plans seem to turn out just as perfect as expected plans

They just turn out to be the highlight of the day.

Spending today with Kuroo wasn't bad at all. In fact, I would choose to be with him rather than run around in a beauty salon any day. True that he didn't seem to be quite comfortable with his words or actions but that was all in the first few minutes or so.

Perhaps, the awkwardness wasn't really evident because we both shared something.

We're both awkward.

--Recap of what happened during that day (According to Kyoko)--

"So, what do we do?" I asked letting Rooster lead the way.

"Don't know. What do people usually do?" He shrugged.

"Don't know... they'd just walk around and check out shops, go to cafes or something, but..."

"Nahh~!" We both concluded in synch.

"Yeah, I mean that's weird. It's not like plain material could ever make jokes and entertain you. And cafes? Pffft! Don't really want to sit in a small table and be like 5 centimetres away from you."

Kuroo was nodding to everything that's been said, until I mentioned the café, that is, "Oi! What's wrong with sitting 5 centimetres away from me? Wait, I think I agree, I don't want to sit 5 cm away from you either."

Is this supposed to be insulting or romantic?

"..."

"..."

"I think we can go back to the parlour, now."

"Yeah, okay."

--End of recap--

Best.

Day.

Ever.

The only thing that made the whole day slightly out of place was the fact that Kuroo wasn't speaking sarcasm or smartass. He simply communicated with me in our mother language. Also, no grins, smirks, or anything.

Just stoic Kuroo.

A Kuroo that appears after every 3 full moons.

I'm starting to think that his attitude from today's afternoon hasn't yet subsided. The only cause to that is most likely the events that happened yesterday.

His behaviour had changed ever since, so it must be it. What has me doubting all of this and the meaning behind his reactions is a question.

Is he showing me this on purpose or is he incapable of hiding his feelings?

Either way, I can't say that I know him on a deep level to judge his motives. Kuroo seems like a secretive person with intentions that don't match his actions or looks and the only way to actually know is probably asking him.