rσσѕtєr'ѕ cαll fσr α tαlє🐓

I'm

I'm... a roasted squid.

At times like these, anyone would fail to comprehend the reason and purpose in their life and so, they'll end up asking: why wouldn't anything go the way it should be? Or why can't anyone go along with the plan you originally have in mind?

Because they don't know what you want and what you're after.

For that reason, I'm a roasted squid.

Something as incomprehensive as my situation.

Yesterday went embarrassingly along.

Me becoming the girlfriend of my captain and my step-mother buying the lie that I actually still lead my life the way she thinks I have.

So no problems on Orihime's behalf, but definitely on mine.

I wanted Rooster, Kuroo-san, to agree to everything she says knowing that nothing regarding my life story would come clashing into the discussion.

I knew Orihime would say something about my appearance or popularity, but not that she's my step-mother or even worse, declare Rooster to be my boyfriend.

If I knew things would take that turn, I would've asked Yaku to come instead...

Seriously, me? Seriously?

This is what you think about after the atomic bomb that dropped on your Nagasaki.

Anyways, don't take me for the bad, insensitive girl who goes around lying. I hate lying and I know very well that nothing good comes out of it, but nothing tops the disappointment Orihime will display.

She'll be disappointed when she knows I lied and disappointed when she learns of the truth. It's a two-edged sword and here I am, lying to postpone the inevitable.

"Babe! Did ya just come back?"

Looking up from my miserable walk with my bicycle, I found my one and only amazing neighbour, Otani Naoki walking out of his apartment and heading to get his newspaper and milk from me. "Yeah, just came back from delivering," I replied briefly while handing him his stuff.

"Off to school now?"

"Yes, Otani. Off to school."

"Well enjoy your day, Babe!"

I waved off the blond university student wishing him the same and went inside to ready myself for a probably really weird day of school.

(¤﹏¤)
Spends the day ignoring Rooster and misses an important part that'll come in the test
Σ(゚Å゚)

A decision has been made.

I've decided to ditch my usual spot beside the vending machine and lie defenselessly on the centre of the rooftop.