puddíng'ѕ ѕwєєt🍮

There were so many reasons behind my desperate cries for an independent life and a new school and this man was a major cause

Whenever Father would demand the reasons behind my request for an apartment of my own, I'd never mention to him that aside from not wanting to be home, your daughter has been stalked by an old man ever since the start of her second year in high school.

I've had a stalker before, but he was a harmless, high-schooler and just wanted my attention. He left after I respectfully told him that I had no intentions of dating or accepting his feelings.

This one is different, though.

This man is not even a student, if I could guess, I'd say he's in his late 30's and, unfortunately he wouldn't listen when I asked him to stop.

That jerk stalked me for an entire year to the point that I had to come up with different ways to mislead him when I'm going home time and time again, but he still manages to see through it.

Just like a professional stalker or something.

I sighed.

Somehow, I was able to regain my calm and was crouching down in my spot.

Even if my head had been convincing me over and over again that I look completely different from what I used to be, I still can't risk walking by someone who I know is a stalker without anyone around.

Especially since I live alone.

True that I have Otani now and he's a reliable person but I don't want to trouble him. He has a life of his own.

The best solution is to wait until he leaves, now.

When though?

It's been about 11 minutes and he doesn't look like he's planning to leave.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the house of some innocent girl he's stalking.

If only my phone didn't die, I would've recorded him and showed the footage to the police.

Not everyone can take his crap.

I was just a tolerant person.

Or a person who didn't have their father in the country and didn't want to get in the way of his business abroad.

Whatever, no use dwelling over the past. I need to find a way out of this.

There is another route to my apartment but that one is probably really scary and dark by now.

Sigh. I have no other choice but to wait and preferably in an appropriate spot where I don't look to be the stalker in this situation.

Deciding on that, I made my way to the nearby convenience store without getting noticed by stalker-san.