kurσσ'ѕ fírѕt😳

Every girl's dream is to overstep her position and reach the status of a gorgeous princess

Every girl's dream is to overstep her position and reach the status of a gorgeous princess. A figure whose pampered and glorified to the heights of the fairest goddess in existence.

To any girl, that is true bliss.

Being treated like the most precious and rarest of gemstones.

And this place, doesn't do just that, it polishes these gems even further.

The moment I entered the parlour, the sound of chatter, laughter and hair dryers detached me from the outer world, alerting me of the pink, bubbly design of my new surroundings. As I further walked in, the smell of hair spray and the dye's ammonia wafted towards me almost instantly.

Seems like a month of not visiting this place had me tune in on all the details of this so-called 'Every girl's palace'.

Just when I thought that the staff would be too busy with their clients to notice me, someone exclaimed happily, "Koko-chan~! Where you been?"

In Madagascar.

After placing a kiss on Kaori's cheek as a form of greeting, I answered, "Just here and there. Drowned under heaps of schoolwork, haha."

Kaori stared sympathetically with a pout as she attempted to hug me but stopped and raised her gloved hands, "remind me to hug you later, okay? Your face tells me that you've been love deprived and I gotta fill that up!"

"Yeah, sure! I could never pass up on that offer!" I waved my hand to the retreating happily waving female.

It's not like I don't have a clingy, 23 year old baby for a neighbour and a clingy, baby sky tower at school.

Trust me. My love meter is overflowing. I just need a damb.

"Koko is here?!" I turned to face the wonderful tsundere of the parlour. "Gurl, last night, I sprinkled salt in every corner of my house thinkin that you dead and seeking vengeance or some of that crazy, ass shit that happens in Hollywood!"

I giggled, then placed one hand over my lips and hit the woman playful as I said, "Oh, Akane~!"

She's such a flirt.

Akane rolled her eyes and went back to styling the hair of her client. "Just get your lazy ass in there, errand-girl."

Knowing that Akane always likes to joke and that's her way of talking, I nod with a sarcastic smile and walked away in search of my beloved step-mother.

"Long time no see, sweet cheeks!" Sasuke muffled with a few bobby pins sticking out of his mouth.

I'm pretty sure the client's charmed.

Well, at least to everyone, he's a 'not available, hot keeper' so covering poppy pins with his saliva before stuffing them in someone's hair should be fine.