𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘌

IT STARTS OFF AS A STINGING sensation, beginning at the tips of your fingers or toes, numbing them and taking all feeling

IT STARTS OFF AS A STINGING sensation, beginning at the tips of your fingers or toes, numbing them and taking all feeling. Then, slowly spreads towards the centre of your warm heart, filling your veins with icy poison.

Up to the moment of the golden age of heroes-the age of the mighty Titans as they called themselves-she hadn't known that particular feeling of pain. That freezing torture was not something she was familiar with even in the harshest of climates.

But perhaps like their own namesakes, every Titan must have their downfall just like in the Greek myth; broken apart and cast aside, lonely in the depths of their own personal Tartarus. And for once she felt it: the numbness that was gradually growing, after all the grief, and loss. . .the lies-she welcomed it, albeit not so warmly.

For a while, it was a steady battle against that evil. A cold war, if you will. That was until Estela Muñoz ran out of ammunition, losing all her spies and soldiers to that one split second where she had needed them the most: the very moment when Dick Grayson abandoned her side with no warning, no note and no goodbye.

It was then, she experienced frostbite for the very first time. . .

. . .and allowed it to make its way home.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STARRING !

EMERAUDE TOUBIA
as. . . ESTELA MUÑOZ

ZOE KRAVITZ as

ZOE KRAVITZ
as. . . STACEY NOVAC

BRENTON THWAITESas

BRENTON THWAITES
as. . . DICK GRAYSON

  DICK GRAYSON

with

TEAGAN CROFT as. . .
RACHEL ROTH

ANNA DIOP as. . .
KORIAND'R

RYAN POTTER as. . .
GARFIELD LOGAN

and

THE REST OF THE CAST as. . .
THEMSELVES

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DISCLAIMER !
( i do not own titans or the DC universe! obv all rights go to the creators of the show's plotlines and characters. )

( i only own my oc's and other characters affiliated with the oc / are not canon in the series or comics. )

( i do not own the gifs i will be using throughout the book unless i say so! so all rights go to their respective owners. however,, i do own the current/future book covers i will be using for the story! )

( this book will contain: slightly mature or triggering content / scenes such mentions of blood, gore, violence and the occasional seggs ! [maybe like a little but hey! just a heads up & dw i will be putting trigger warnings at the beginning of chapters that need it] )

DEDICATION !
this is for you looka <3 so bitch‼️ if you're reading this then this is for you . without your support i wouldn't have gone through with this fic in the first place so thank u 😽

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

dear readers !
so,,,, 😅 here i am writing fanfic for another man i am so so so down bad for. this is honestly v unhealthy‼️ the moment i simp for fictional characters is the moment i get the urge to write more fanfic 😁👍🏻

but anywho,, this is my first ever dc fanfic and it's v v unusual for me because i was more of a marvel fan ???? but titans was really good and i enjoyed it so much so here i am treating myself (and hopefully you guys) with fanfic i guess 😹

i hope i don't flop and disappoint y'all is all i'm gonna say. i did my research before all of this so hopefully i do this fic some justice. happy (??) reading!

- seph <3

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

© cherrymalfoys