Pregnant......?

So where did we leave off...? oh yea Yn was about to find out wither she was pregnant for sure.

#########################################################################

YNPVO

20 minutes....20 minutes......I don't know how we made it this far.Waiting for our future.I got to pick up the test with Diggy sitting on the side of the tub.Staring at me with anticipation ...I slowly pick up the test and instantly burst into tears....................this time the weren't happy.

Diggy:*comes to embrace me in a tight hug,ignoring the test results....* Babe it's ok *he says softly* what does it say?

YN: I'm............I'm.........*Shaking* I'm not pregnant........*looks into diggy's eyes*

*it looked like his heart had dropped, but quickly a smile reappeared*

Diggy:*kissing you lightly on the fore head*.......Its ok maybe after the wedding or when ever you feel your ready we can try again and keep trying and keep trying

*Yn begins to giggle*

Diggy:We can make as much love as you want and if you think i'm mad at you i'm not I promise...i will just have to wait a little longer for our mini-mis. As long as I have you and you have me, that's all we have to worry about right now.

YN:I am glad I have you in my life! *kissing Diggy*

Diggy:Same, let's go and take a nap it has been a long day.

YN:ok

#######################################################################

Sorry for the wait

I PROMISE there will be another update tonight and will be longer than this one.

Comment,Like,Share and vote

Love you guys and thank you for the support!

~Dez