Diggy's surprise( RATED R)

This part can and probably will be graphic and sexual so if you don't like that wait until the next part or don't read. ..Thank you....just letting you know.

You put on the lingerie,  and throw on so clothes over that and wait for Diggy.

~Yn Pvo~

Just play it cool, and tell him*door opens* you turn the tv on.

Diggy:what you watching beautiful? *slides next to you*

Yn:nothing really just channel surfing *getting nervous and shaky*

Diggy:(nickname) you ok? *putting arm around you*

Yn:I....want to tell you something but I don't know how*tearing up*

Diggy:Don't cry *wipes tears* you can tell me anything*pulls your chin up to look in your eyes* *moving even closer*

Yn: I......*breathes deeply* I like you *looking at the floor*

Diggy:I like you too*laughs*

Yn:no I mean mor.......*Diggy kisses you, you kiss back*

Diggy: I know what you mean *smiles*

YN:*punches his arm* why didn't you tell me sooner? 

Diggy:same reason you didn't* you kiss him, he puls you on his lap*

(RATED R)

*feels his ...friend poking your inner tigh, you tug at his belt.Diggy lifts you off his lap and gets up and heads for the door*

YN:wait....where are you going? * blocking off the door*

Diggy:I can't have sex with you

Yn:why...am I ugly, did I do something wrong?

Diggy:no of course not....I don't want to ruin what we have.

Yn:so you don't feel the same *tearing up, moving from infront of the door* 

Diggy:no I do but want to make you feel you have to.

Yn:I do....I have been saving myself for you.

Diggy:*kisses you roughly*

YN:take me up stairs*moaning*

*Diggy picks you up and carried you up stairs.You break the kiss and push him on the bed, going back to lock your bedroom door.

Diggy:what are yo......

Yn:shhhhh.......I'll be right back * going into the bathroom to take off the sweats, reveal you lingerie. *

Diggy:*takes off his shirt but leaves on his shorts and boxers*

Yn:ready?

Diggy:yea *his Friend completely hard*

*you walk out and straddle Dig, yall sit there for like 5 mins starting at each other* 

Diggy:ummm...what next

YN: I don't know... im the virgin remember*laughing*

Diggy:are you sure you want to.?

YN:yessss.

Diggy:ok* kissing you and laying you on the bed*

*He hovered over your body, y'all exchange I love you's and he starts kissing you and caressing your body. You moan, his kisses your neck while  unhooking your top, he kisses down your body leaving hickies and he rubs your right nipple, licking the left.Then he switched, he makes his way down you stomach to you panty line down to your knees. kissing and caressing slowing making his way up your legs til he reaches your panties. He stops to look you in your eyes asking one more time, you nodded yes, he continued. Kissing your lips throught you panties. You moan, he pulls them down with his teeth.He plants kisses all over your "Area".Diggy takes his tongue and slowly and gently licks between your lips, sending a chill down your spine.He smiled and spread your lips apart and plays with you clit, making your legs jerk.Diggy puts in work making you scream and moan,  he licks, sucks, and slurps roughly.Adding two fingers driving you crazy, he kept going nonstop making you cum over and over.One last time he licked then blew on your "area" making you cum again. He licked it all up. Getting up and walking over to his bag.

Yn:Dig *whining and out of breath*

Diggy: hold on baby * sliping his shorts and boxers down and putting on a condom*

yn:*You lay there almost lifeless, watching Diggy, wondering what he was doing*

Diggy:ok you ready*turns around facing you*

Yn:*eyes widen in amazement* damn *getting wet again*

Diggy:you sure you ready

yn::*still staring * yes

*Diggy walks over to you, opening your legs wider, looking in your eyes. Moving closer to kiss you and his Friend rubs your clit*

Yn:*moaning in his mouth*

Diggy:* laughing but gets really serious*

if it start hurting you to bad, tell me to stop.It's gonna hurt the first couple of minutes, so bite this pillow but I will be gentle ....I promise*kisses you*

yn:ok *clenching pillow*

*  Diggy spreads your legs slowly, he grabs his Friend and slids it in little by little.You bite the pillow and let a few tears out, Diggy quickly kisses them.Stroking slowly.  *

Diggy:want me to stop?

Yn:No

*it hurts for a lil while longer, but you loosing you grip on the pillow and moan. Diggy picks up his pace, while rubbing you nipples, and kissing you.He went faster, and faster, rubbing his thumb on your clit making you scream, and you legs shake.*

Diggy:what's my name?

Yn:*can hardly speak* Dd....Diggy *moanns*

Diggy:no*flips you on you stomach,  picks up where he left off, rubbing your clit* Say it .

Yn: Daniel Dwayne Simmons III*screamming*

Diggy:that's not right *slaps your ass hard* say it *grunting*

Yn:DADDY! !!!

Diggy:that's it* slamming into you*

yn:im about yo cum

Diggy:let it out baby*kissing you*

*You both cum, but he keeps going*

Diggy:watch this * smiling*

Yn:*moaning loudly and you began to squirt uncontrollably*

Diggy:grunts*cums again and collapsed on you chest, both breathing heavyly.

Yn:*playing with his hair* I love you

Diggy:I love you too* kissing your chest*

Yn:I have to pee

Diggy:ok *getting up*

Yn:thanks *tries to walk and legs give out, falling face first*heeeelpppp *whining*

Diggy:*laughing,  comes to pick you up*

*when you get doen he carried you back to the bed and y'all fall asleep ,cuddling*

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££*£££££

what ya'll think?

like, comment, share

sorry for mistakes.