February 14 2015

The day of Diggy's Fall Video release and and couple's day a.k.a Valentines day!!!!

YNPVO

8 months after the life changing sad news but Diggy has not changed,has been there all the way.I woke up to the smell of a wonderful breakfast and rose pedals leading to the kitchen. I see my beautiful fiance' cooking shirtless. And lawd that body was looking right.I walked up to him while he was still facing the stove. His back facing me, still in his over sized shirt scented with his lovely smell. I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed his back.

Diggy:*turns around to kiss you, and hold you tight* good morning beautiful *kisses you* Go back upstairs and follow the rose petals to the bathroom.

You go up the the bath room and see roses and petals leading to the bath tub, you slide into the bath and zone out fro a couple of minutes, relaxation was complete. Diggy walking in with a tray of chocolate covered strawberries, your favorites food/drink/and candies. Candles were lite. Diggy feed you, when you were done he undressed and then slowly slide into the bath be hide you. He washed you, you washed him.You laid your head on his chest and closed your eyes, you slowly began to drift off...not to sleep just in to another world. You noticed that this moment had been almost completely silent. you turn around to see Diggy's eyes closed...was he sleeping?...You slowly to turn around and start to kiss his neck and rub his chest.His eyes peek open a little.A smirk spreads over his face,he kisses you back.

Diggy:You want to continue this in the bed room,*shaking your head yes*

YN:Carry me?

Diggy:I planned on doing that *laughing*

*Not bothering to put on a towel,Diggy crawl outof the tub and lifts you from the tub, watter was every where*

YN:Thank you.....for everything * kisses him*

Diggy:*smiling* no problem*

*********************************************************************************************************

UNTOLD INFO

Since finding out that you were not pregnant, that sad blow and Diggy being really busy with work, you guys haven't really been sexually motivated. So sex hasn't really been apart of the relationship lately.....We all know that Diggy and YN and freaks, so it's not like you haven't been having sex at all....but continuing.

*************************************************************************************************************

Laying you on the bed you see a huge, 6ft teddy bear and a big box of chocolates,

Diggy gives you that look (lol)

Diggy: You ready?*shaking your head yes*

Diggy rubs your body and careased you body and handled you so gently

Diggy:*whispering* relax...let me do all the work.

RATED R WARNING RATED R WARNING

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

RATED R WARNING RATED R WARNING

He rubs your place softly and you moan lightly.He lines himself up with you and sticks himself in you.Making eye contact, kissing and touching you, his strokes went from light and slow to powerful and hard but slow.You begin to claw at his back and scream into the side of his neck with pleasure.Just when you think he is ready to finish he slows down.He kisses your breast and neck. He takes his thumb and slides it across you clit. You orgasm over and over. He makes love to you for what seems like days instead of hours. Finally he decides to finish.You body goes numb and he pulls you into his arms.You both lay their in silence breathing heavily. You feel his lips on your fore head while you drift off. You fall asleep in his arms.Later you wake and go to the bath room and your stomach begins to hurt and you see blood running down you legs you scream for Diggy!!!

YN:Diggy!!!!! Help I

Diggy runs to the bath room and and throws clothes on both of you and speeds to the hospital. The ride was silent the only thing was soft weeps and tears.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

What is going on with YN, why is Diggy so quiet........is it his fault.?????

We will find out on the next episode of Drangon Ball Z.

lol I'm playing but I hope y'all like this update

like,share,vote,comment,and follow me

Good night love you guys, Stay safe

Love,

Dez