The night it all started

Yn had just bought her new house 2 monthes ago, she loved being there until the night came. The house was huge and beautiful but empty and quite. YN laid down inher bed another lonely nighty alone.

~Yn dream~

I was standing in a beautiful long white and (Yn favorite color)

dress and I stand at the end of the isle and I began to walk to the altar. My daddy was wakking me.I can't make out the face of my groom*usually this is where I wake up.., but I didnt* I make it all the way to the end of the altar and see me groom is..........Diggy.

He is so sexy nice light skin, big juicy pinky lips, white teeth,  big lustful brown eyes, and those eye lashes......but the sexiest things about him was his big heart and his personality. I loved him...I love him and just as I say "I do" and I was an inch away from kissing him I wake up.......-_- can't even do it in my dreams.....dammit.

YN woke up to someone knocking and her window. She lazily gets up to see who it was. It was Diggy...you open your window and he comes in.

YN:What you soing here*checks phone for time* it's 1:30.in the morning.

Diggy:I know *tightly hugs you*

YN:Everything ok *hugs back*

Diggy :not exactly. ..Rus is mad at me *not breaking hug*

YN: why Russy mad at you? *crawling back into bed*

Diggy:*following you* Well his girlfriend of 3 months, says the only reason they dated was so she could get close to me

YN:Dang ....but why he mad at you.

Diggy:idk he said he's sick of me and my career doing this and he ain't talked to me in 3 days. so I decided to come here and get out the house and see you.

YN:you ok?

Diggy:yeah but I just need to get it off my mind.

YN:so what do you wanna do.?

Diggy:eat and watch a movie...nd sorry for waking you up.

YN: it's ok I needed to wake up anyway.

Diggy:what was it about.

YN:What?

Diggy:Your dream. 

YN:I can't tell you *smiles*

Diggy:*pouty face* but im your bestfriend, you tell me everything. 

YN:No Digg

Diggy: please*hugging you*

YN:im sorry ...no

Diggy:*pins your arms on the bed and get on top of you*

how about now ?

YN:*too weak to fight back* ok I was getting married. ...

Diggy:*cuts you off* to who?

YN:I don't know I couldn't see his face*particularly lying*

Diggy:*letting you up*was it me..? *smirking*

YN:no*still lying* come on and get something to eat.

Diggy:ok

yall head down to the kitchen, for junk food and drinks and head to the livingroom and turn Netflix on.

Yn:what you wanna watch?

Diggy:You

YN:what.....?

Diggy:..you ....pick

you pick your favorite movie and sit on couch next to Diggy and he pulls you closer. Until your touching each other, you lay your head on his shoulder, then you slide to his chest. He is so warm and smells like axe.

Diggy:*whispering* YN

YN:yes

Diggy:just seeing if you up . can you get up for a minute I have to use the bathroom.

YN:yea*weakly moving*

Diggy:thak you. I'll be back in a minute.

Yn: ok 

You feel your eyelids gets heavy and right when they are about to shut the lights come on.

YN:Digg what the he....*your eyes widen ⊙⊙*

Diggy was shirtless

Diggy:like what you see? * smiles*

YN:D*mn ...I mean what happened?

DIGGY:I been in the gym....why you like my results?*sliding back

next to you on the couch. .pulling you close *

Yn:you look good but don't let that go to your head.

Diggy:which one?*smiles*

YN:*punches his chest* i still don't see why you have to be half naked when you pee.

Diggy:Don't worry about it

you lay your head back on his chest and go to sleep. 

===================================================

so what yall think

comment share and like.