The morning after

YN wakes up in  bed,and notices Diggy isn't beside you. you get up does your hygiene and throw on some sweats, a tank top and pulls your hair up in a high pony tail.and head down stairs. 

Thinking Diggy had left you ....to your suprise he was cooking...still shirtless.  He looked at you and grined as he walked over to you. 

Diggy :Good morning beautiful *kissing your forehead and hugging you*

YN:Morning Digg.

Diggy:I expected you to wake up a lil later..I wanted to surprise you.

YN:Your so sweet..thank you, *kissing his check* you reallysmell good

Diggy:thank you.

YN:no problem... I remember going to sleep on the couch how I get up to my room.

Diggy:I carried you up there, covered you up and went to my house to get some clothes and stuff. came back and took a shower and slept on the bottom of your bed.

YN:thank you

Diggy:np....is it ok that I stay a lil longer?

YN:of course you know you don't have to ask.

*getting water from the refrigerator*

Diggy:thanks *hugging you from around waist*

YN:anything for my bestie *getting a lil nervous*

Diggy:are you cold *still hugging you but tighter*

YN:no why? 

Diggy: your shaking

~YN Pvo~ 
Having his big arms and sweet smelling body pressed against mine made my knees weak.I was in love but im afraid to lose my bestfriend. *your knees buckle under pressure and Diggy catches you and quickly sits you down*

Diggy: Yn....YN are you ok?

Yn:yes im just a lil hungry. 

Diggy: I'll fix you a plate, you ok until then?

YN:yes I'm fine just a lil weak.  I promise. 

Diggy: ok *he fixes you plate*he made you eggs, bacon, grits and (yn favorite food/candy)

Yn*tearing up* you remembered*hugging him*

Diggy:why wouldn't I, please don't cry.

Yn:*wiping your face.,not till now that you realized you were on his lap* sorry do you want me to move?

Diggy:no*grabing your waist while you eat*

Yn:ok, so what you doing today*trying to keep a straight face, still on his lap*

Diggy:I wanted to take you out if you didn't have plans already*putting his chin on you shoulder*

Yn:I would love to go with you!

Diggy:where

YN:idk surprise me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

comment, share, and like

sorry fot any mistakes

tbc