Waiting

~YN PVO~

I have been sitting at home waiting for Digg to get back from work.I missed my baby, but ibdon't want to be clingy. So to pastntime I cooked some spaghetti,  and I wanted to make some dessert. so I took a shower,  did my hygiene and got dressed. I put on my "Biggie and Tupac" crew neck,  hair in a bun, black ripped shorts, long Nike socks with some Tims.

~At the grocery store~

I pick up a bunch of Diggy's healthy food, some of my junk foods, wayer and Gatorade. Ingredients for the cake, and 8 cans of whip cream.

I pay then leave and head back to the house.  

~end pvo~

Yn puts all the groceries away and started to make (your favorite flavor cake...or dessert) and her phone rings its Diggy. 

Yn:Hello

Diggy:hey Yn

Yn:hey sexy

Diggy:just called to let you know I was thinking about. 

YN:I been thinking about you too.

Diggy:I know, I can feel it *laughing* I will be home in about an hour.

YN:ok I love you 

Diggy:love you more , bye

YN:bye

Yn finished the cake with icing and went up stairs amd changed clothes. Sat on the couch and watched love and hip hop till diggy got home.While you sat on the couch, the door opened amd closed.

Diggy:hey beautiful*kisses you*

YN:hey, you hungry? 

Diggy:you know I am

YN:there's a pan of spaghetti on the stove.

Diggy:thank you , you didn't have to do that*fixing a plate*

Yn:no problem,  can you bring me something to drink? please? 

Diggy:yea*opens fridge* whats all this whip cream for? *bringing you your drink*

YN:it was on sale*laughing*

Diggy:well Damn that's like 8 cans*sitting next to you, starts to eat*

YN:ok, I used some on the cake on the counter.

Diggy:*laughing*

YN:what is so funny? 

Diggy:when did you decide to become Betty Crocker?

YN; I bet you will eat it.

Diggy:it ain't the only thing imma eat *winks*

YN:why so freaky. ..?

Diggy:that's how I like it*gets up and goes to the kitchen* did to you get icing too

YN:yea, but there's was some already in the cabinet, so we go extra.

Diggy well I like icing better than whip cream.  *has a rube of icing squeezing it on a piece of cake*

YN:I thought you was healthy .....?

Diggy:not all the time.

Diggy finished his cake and slid closer to you, kissing your forehead. 

Diggy:you still sore?

YN:Just my lega...why?

Diggy:just asking. ..give me your leg. *you lay your legs across his lap*

*Diggy starts rub your legs and feet.*

Diggy:better? 

YN; yea......what do you wanna do?

Diggy:well I still have a tube of icing left*smiles*

YN:and.....? 

RATED R PART UP NEXT WARNING!

££€£€€€€€€€€£££££££££££££££€€€£££££££€£€€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€

Diggy:want you to feel better.

*picks you up and carriers you to the bedroom* 

YN:*you slip out of your clothes* Now what?

Diggy:lay on the bed*squeezing icing on your stomach,  up to your chest.

YN:whay are you doing*laughing*

Diggy:giving you a break, making you feel better.

YN:..? you still have your clothes on? *confused*

Diggy:hush and let me do, what I do best*laughing*

Slowly starts licking the icing off your body, squeezing icing on your area, and licking it off slow, and he squeezed it and licked on your nipples , kissing you.

He continued for a little longer, until it got inyou eye. He rubs your body until you both drifted sleep like the night before. 

₩¥¥¥¥¥¥¥₩¥₩¥¥¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥¥¥₩¥¥¥₩¥₩₩₩₩₩¥₩¥₩

Sorry if it was bad. or any mistakes

like, comment, share