Full moon PT 3

Bayley could feel Sasha starting to shake so Bayley kissed Sasha. Bayley hoped that she would be able to calm Sasha enough to get her to a safer location. When Sasha felt Bayley lips on her neck, she calmed down. "Sasha, please take a deep breath. Let's hear what Becky has to say." Bayley said. "Becky what is so important that you would come in here like this?" Roman asked angrily. "I'm really sorry boss but I feel you needed to know this information right way. Aleister Black meet with the President tonight. He took an interest in Charlotte and was asking about the First Lady health." Becky said.

"Charlotte are you ok and where is mom at? Is are mom at a safe location?" Bayley demanded. "Bayley, mom is here at SSI. Didn't anyone tell you that Roman had mom moved her." Charlotte said. "Roman is that true? You had Linda moved here to SSI?" Sasha asked. "Yes, I personally went and got her from the White House. I wanted her here if something happens just in case. Linda would be a big help if anything goes wrong. Truth be told, I've been taken your mom here for years and it was no accident I wanted you to work here. I promised your dad I would watch over you and her. That's what a god father and uncle does. I wouldn't break a promise to my brother in-law." Roman tells them.

Both Sasha and Bayley didn't know what to say about this new information. "WoW this is new information, I wasn't expecting. But I can't deal with this right now. My concern is my wife and making sure she survives the shift." Bayley tells them all. Sasha knew this was to much for Bayley to handle at the moment. "Roman we need to get to the garden. Thank you for running the test and we will talk about all this later." Sasha said leading Bayley out of the lab.

Roman watched as Bayley and Sasha walked out of the lab. He knew it was the wrong time to break the news to Bayley and his sister won't be happy about this. "Becky what did you find out about Black?" Roman asked. Charlotte answered Roman "He wanted to meet with my dad. He showed up at the restaurant where we were eating at. He asked about my mom and how she was doing. My father told him she was still ill with no improvement. Than wanted to cut a deal with him to mass produce the drug. If my dad would help he would give my mom the cure. My dad wasn't happy about it. He told black he would think about it and let him know. Than black turned to me and wanted to take me home as a payment for the cure." Charlotte said.

"We need to find out if he really does have a cure or if he trying to find out how close we are finding out we have one. I'm glad I took Linda out of the White House. Both of you will stay here until Linda feel it's safe to go back. You to need to stay down stairs with your mom and don't go near the gardens. Bayley doesn't know how Sasha will react to anyone after the transformation." Roman informs them. Both Becky and Charlotte told Roman they understood before watching him walk out the lab.

"I think we should tell my mom Roman informed Bayley that he's her uncle." Charlotte said. Becky agreed and lead Charlotte down to the safe rooms below. "This will be are room for the night and your mom is next door." Becky said. Becky knocked on the door and after a few minutes Linda answered. "Hello you two is everything ok?" Linda asked. "Mom not really, I wanted you to know Roman told Bayley that he's her uncle." Charlotte said.

Linda didn't want Bayley to find out this way. "How did she take the news?" Linda asked. "She didn't really seem to have a reaction. She was more concerned about Sasha and what she going through tonight. Sasha told all of us that we will figure all this out tomorrow. Sasha seemed more mad than Bayley did." Charlotte said. "It's the tiger taken over and she feels she needs to protect Bayley from the pain." Linda said. "Linda, Roman said be ready to come up stairs if something goes wrong. He wants to make sure Bayley will be ok." Becky said. Linda knew Sasha should be ok but just in case she agreed to go up to help with her.

"Babe, are you ok? I know it's a lot to be thrown at you." Sasha asked Bayley. "I really don't know how to process that information. The only thing I want to do at the moment is focus on you and do what I can do to make sure you transformation goes well." Bayley said. Sasha wasn't sure Bayley would allow her to touch her. Sasha walked over to Bayley and brought her to the mattress laying on the floor. "Come lay with me please. I need to feel your arms around me." Sasha said. Bayley allowed Sasha to move her over to the mattress. Sasha wrapped her arms around Bayley and felt her do the same to her.

Bayley could feel Sasha start to shake and took a deep breath. It's getting close for you to shift and soon the pain will go away. Let get you out of these clothes so you don't feel so trapped in them." Bayley said. Sasha wanted to tease Bayley but wasn't sure how she would take it at this point. "Will you help me remove my clothes?" Sasha asked. Bayley sat them up and removed Sasha top and bra and than laid Sasha down to remove the rest of her clothes. Sasha was hoping Bayley would get the need to touch her.

Bayley was having a hard time resisting the urge to touch Sasha. Bayley wanted to run her hands up Sasha thighs so badly. Once Bayley removed Sasha clothes she covered her with a blanket. Bayley moved herself into a corner and sat there thinking about what could go wrong. Sasha watched Bayley and couldn't believe that Bayley didn't want to have sex with her. Sasha got up and pushed Bayley knee down so she could sit on her legs. Bayley wrapped her arms around Sasha waist and held her close.

"It won't be long and you will started to fully transform. How are you feeling right now?" Bayley asked. "I feel it coming but to be honest with you I wanted you to pleasure me. I know I denied you earlier but I hoped you would give into your desirer." Sasha tells Bayley. "I wanted to but I can feel you shaking. I didn't want to be in the middle of pleasuring you and you start to shifting. It wouldn't be good in the end." Bayley said.

Sasha decided to straddle Bayley lap now and leaned into kiss her. "I'm sorry my mom is being a pain in the ass and I denied you earlier. I don't like it when you look unhappy. I want you to be as happy as I am and I can't wait to run with you." Sasha said still kissing Bayley. Just than Sasha was hit with a sharp pain and fell into Bayley. "Come on you need to lay down." Bayley tells Sasha as moved her to the mattress. Bayley watched as Sasha curled up into a ball and started to shake even more. Bayley wrapped Sasha into a blanket and held her tight. "Just take deep breath's and let the beast be free. Soon the transformation will be complete and you will feel better." Bayley said kissing Sasha.