Nightmares return

Sasha found herself walking the hallways of the White House. Sasha walked slowly through the hall of the White House, listening for any sounds. Suddenly, Sasha could hear screaming and roars coming from somewhere in the house. She knew who made those sounds and needed to find her mate. Every room she checked was empty, but the sounds could still be heard. Sasha decided to use her vampire speed to search every room. Sasha came to a door she had never seen before and pulled the door open. What she saw inside made her sick to her stomach.

It was her and Bayley's children hanging by their arms on silver chains. None of them were moving, and Sasha wasn't sure if they were alive. Sasha removed the chains and checked to see if they were still breathing. Thankfully they were still alive, but they hadn't woken up once the chains were removed. Sasha worried something was wrong with them and wasn't sure what to do. Sasha moved the children to a safer location before continuing her search for Bayley. Sasha could feel the urge to shift but knew it wasn't wise.

Sasha could still hear the cries of pain somewhere in the house. The more she searched the loader, the screams of pain came throughout the house. Sasha mentally called Bayley, "Where are you at, babe?" Sasha asked. "Stay away; just find the kids. Protect yourself and the kids." Bayley said. "I'm not living without you, and I will find you, my love," Sasha said. Sasha could feel Bayley's pain, and it was killing her inside that she couldn't find her yet.

Sasha heard someone saying, "You took her away from me, and now I will end your life." The mystery person said. Sasha walked through another hallway and saw another door. Sasha pushed it open and saw a hooded person and Bayley chained to the wall bleeding. Sasha ran in front of Bayley and faced the hoodie figure. "Who are you, and you better answer me right now!" Sasha demanded. The hooded figure just laughed at Sasha. Sasha quickly moved and grabbed the hooded figure by the neck. "I will snap your neck if you don't tell me who you are now!" Sasha demanded.

The hooded figure still laughed before pulling the hood down. Sasha was speechless and couldn't believe who she was looking at. Sasha just stood there, shocked at who was standing in front of her. How could this person hurt her kids and her mate? How could this person be here and cause all this pain? Sasha woke up confused and reached around for Bayley. Sasha started to cry when she felt Bayley was still next to her. Sasha then rested her hands on her stomach and felt the babies kicking.

"Are you ok? What's wrong? Do I need to go get you help?" Bayley asked, wrapping her arms around Sasha, trying to calm her down. "I had the same nightmare I've been having, and this time are kids were in it," Sasha said through tears. "Babe, it's ok, we are safe! It was only a dream, and I wouldn't let anyone get to your kids." Bayley said, hugging Sasha a little tighter. Sasha continued to cry as Bayley held on to her. "The dream felt so real, and the person in the hooded mask just stood there and laughed. "Can you remember who the hooded person was?" Bayley asked.

Sasha took a few deep breath's to calm herself down before she thought about who she saw. "It's just not coming back to me who it was. I was shocked at who I was seeing, but right now, it's not coming back to me." Sasha said, more upset. "It will come to you when you are more relaxed. Please try to calm down for yourself and the babies." Bayley said, kissing Sasha's head. "Bayley, you were so beaten and bloody. You told me to leave you and take care of the kids. But I couldn't leave you because life wouldn't be worth living without you." Sasha said.

Bayley rolled Sasha on top of her and rubbed her hands up and down Sasha's back to help her calm down. Sasha rested her head on Bayley's chest and listened to Bayley's heartbeat. Sasha could feel herself starting to relax and falling back to sleep again. "Once again, Sasha was running through the hallway of the White House looking for Bayley. All she could hear was the hooded figure laughing. Sasha checked all the rooms, and still nothing. Then she could hear Bayley's thoughts and how much she loved Sasha. "I would rather die than go on without her," Bayley told someone.

"Oh, don't worry, you are going to die, and I'm going to make sure you don't return." The hooded figure said. Sasha locked onto Bayley's thoughts and teleported to where she was being held. Sasha unhooked Bayley from the chains and held her in her arms. "Please don't die! Me and the kids need you. I won't move on without you by my side." Sasha said, kissing Bayley's forehead. "I love you too, but you must keep going for our kids," Bayley said. Sasha didn't notice that the hooded figure had come back and was watching them.

Sasha looked up and saw the hooded figure point a gun at Bayley. "This is for your good, Sasha, and your children." The hooded figure said, firing three shots at Bayley. Sasha woke up screaming Bayley's name. "Babe, I'm right here; look at me, please," Bayley said. Sasha threw her arms around Bayley and didn't want to let go. "The nightmare took another turn, and I watched you get shot. The hooded figure said you wouldn't be able to return, which was for my good." Sasha said through tears.

Bayley wasn't sure why Sasha had these bad dreams and knew she needed to get Sasha to calm down. "Sasha, it was only a bad dream, and look, I'm here with you. Please look at me, my love! You are scaring me." Bayley said. Sasha looked up and kissed Bayley passionately. Once they broke for air, Sasha said, "I can't live without you! What if these dreams are what's to come? I don't know if I can save you and the babies alone!" Sasha said. "The future hasn't been written, and we will face it together," Bayley said.

"The dreams keep getting worse, and each time I lose you. I think I'm being warned about something and how I'm supposed to help you." Sasha asked. "Sasha, it's just a dream, and we will be ok. We need to keep you and the babies healthy. I don't like these dreams affecting you as much as they are, and I wish I could take away the worry." Bayley said with concern. Sasha kissed Bayley again with a lot more need behind the kiss. Sasha pushed Bayley back on the bed and climbed on top of her. "I need to feel you inside me, and I need to be inside you," Sasha said, removing her clothes. Sasha and Bayley knew this wasn't a cure for Sasha's nightmares, but Sasha needed to be close to Bayley.

After a few hours of being intimate with each other, Sasha finally fell into a peaceful sleep. Bayley stayed awake in case Sasha's nightmares returned. Bayley needed to find a way to help Sasha work through these nightmares. The problem was Bayley didn't know how to help her. Talking about it seemed to make the nightmare worse. Bayley understood Sasha's fears, but how does Sasha get past them? Bayley wished there was someone they could ask. Maybe that person could advise on how to make the nightmares stop. Bayley wondered if her mom could help her find someone to help Sasha.