The day after

Sasha lay close to Bayley and was waiting to shift back to her human self. Sasha could feel the change coming and wasn't sure what to expect. Part of her was scared that it might hurt as bad as the shift did, but then she was excited to go through the experience as well. Sasha had watched Bayley, on numerous occasions, shift back to herself, and it seemed to bother her. Sasha also knew that Bayley had been doing this her whole life. "Bayley, will I feel pain when I shift back to myself?" Sasha asked, a little worried. "You will feel a little pain but nothing like your first shift. After a while, you will get used to shifting both ways, and the pain won't be noticeable. Come here and cuddle next to me. The sunrise will happen soon, and you will be back to yourself. I will hold you through the process."
Bayley said. "There won't be any issues with you holding when I shift back?" Sasha asked. "No, not at all," Bayley replied. Sasha could feel Bayley's hands run through her fur as they lay there waiting for the sun to rise. Sasha loved these moments between them. To Sasha, it was just her and Bayley against the world. Then soon, there will be four more to add to their family. Sasha never thought in a million years she could be this happy and find the one she was meant to be with it. Sasha was thankful to Roman for assigning her to the case that brought Bayley into her life. From the moment she laid her eyes on Bayley, she knew she was the one.

As the sun rose, Sasha could feel her body ready to shift again. Without warning, Sasha shifted back to her human self. Sasha noticed it was less painful than shifting into a tiger. Sasha felt like she could sleep for a week and feel the babies kicking. Sasha turned to her sleeping mate and just lay there watching her sleep. Sasha raised her hand and moved the hair out of Bayley's face. "I wish we could stay like this all day. You make me so happy, and I love you." Sasha said to a sleeping Bayley.

Sasha was surprised when she heard Bayley speak to her. "I love you too and the babies. It would be nice to stay like this all day as well. How are you feeling right now?" Bayley asked sleepily. "I can sleep for a week and am ready to go home. We can stay in the room below, but I want to be in our house and bed. My body does feel stronger than before, though." Sasha said. "Do you feel up to teleporting us back home? I don't want you to do anything over." Bayley said. "I'll be ok. I want to spend the day with you. Plus, I want you like this with nothing on." Sasha said with a devilish smile. "I like you just like this as well. Even though you made a great furry blanket."Bayley said, leaning over and kissing Sasha.

"Let's go home! I'll text Dean that we are leaving so they can remove the mattress. Get this place back to normal before people start coming in for work." Sasha said. Sasha watched as Bayley pulled out clothes for them to wear. Sasha grabbed her phone and texted Dean that they were leaving and would return for work later tonight." "I'm glad you made it through your shift," Dean replied. Sasha thanked Dean before wrapping her arms around Bayley and teleporting them home. Sasha was happy that they would have all day to be together.

Once at the house, Bayley turned off the alarm and entered the kitchen. "You have to be hungry? What would you like me to make you?" Bayley asked, setting a bottle of blood in front of Sasha. "Thank you! Eggs and Bacon will be ok. But I would rather have you instead of food." Sasha said. "In due time, my love. I want to make sure you and the babies are fed." Bayley said. Sasha just smiled at Bayley and knew she was right. Sasha's desire to be with Bayley sexually grew, and she didn't know how long she would wait.

Sasha was brought back from her thought when Bayley set a plate of food in front of her. Sasha didn't realize how hungry she was until Bayley had placed the food in front of her. Bayley sat next to Sasha and started to eat her food. Sasha took her left hand and put it on Bayley's thigh. Sasha moved her hand back and forth, going a little higher each time. Sasha was going to force her hand to place her arm around Bayley's shoulder, but Bayley stopped her. "Are you ok, my love? I just wanted to wrap my arm around your shoulder." Sasha said. "I like your hand where it's at," Bayley said, moving it closer to her core.

Sasha knew she was turning Bayley on, and soon she would get what she wanted. "You know I can do this instead of rubbing your thigh," Sasha said, putting her hand into Bayley's pants. Sasha started to rub Bayley's clit and heard Bayley let out a low moan. "You are not playing fair. If you eat all your food, I will love you until you fall asleep. But you need to eat for yourself and our kids." Bayley said.

Sasha continued to rub Bayley's clit as she finished off her plate. Sasha removed her hand and licked her fingers. Bayley couldn't take anymore and kissed Sasha passionately. Bayley picked up Sasha's bridal style and carried her to their bedroom. Bayley laid Sasha down and grabbed a strap to put on. Bayley positions herself between Sasha's legs before pushing the dildo into Sasha's core. Sasha let out a loud moan when she felt Bayley push inside her.

Bayley started slow and kissed Sasha's breast. Sasha never wanted this to stop and loved feeling Bayley's lips on her body. Sasha arched her back when Bayley hit her G-spot. Sasha let out a loud moan and could feel her climax about to hit. Sure enough, Sasha hit her climax hard and felt Bayley still moving at her steady pace. Bayley started kissing Sasha's neck and kissed up to Sasha's ear. "Cum for me again, love. I can feel your body is ready to release again. Don't hold back and let your body come." Bayley said.

Sasha decided to flip them over so she was on top. Sasha felt the dildo go deeper inside her and couldn't stop herself from moaning again. Sasha felt Bayley's hands on her breast and messaged them. "That feels so good; please don't stop," Sasha said. Bayley sat up and started sucking on Sasha's breast one at a time as she massaged the other. Sasha again hit her climax but continued moving up and down on the dildo as Bayley kissed her neck. "I want to use the strap on you, my love. I want to hear you moan and cum for me several times." Sasha said.

Sasha again hit her climax and got off Bayley. "That was wonderful, and now it's my turn to do it to you. But before I put on the strap, I want to go down on you." Sasha said as she got back on top of Bayley. Sasha kissed Bayley passionately and started to kiss down Bayley's body. Sasha looked up at Bayley and smiled. "Your all mine, my love," Sasha said. Bayley was lost in Sasha's touch and wanted more from her. Sasha loved the fact she could make Bayley lose control. Sasha never wanted this day to end and hoped that this would life moving forward.