[49]. You (Part 2) (Akashi x Reader)

~You (Part 2) - Akashi Seijuro~

As Midorima pulled you away, you looked back at the two and mouthed the on you truly loved.

The one you chose gave a small smile, while the other gave a sad smile, but deep inside, he was happy for the other.

4 years later (19 years old)...

After finishing high school, your parents and Akashi's father bought a house, and allowed the two of you to live together.

"Hey, Sei~," you called as you went over to your boyfriend who was at the couch.

"What is it, (First Name)?" You answered, turning to face you.

"How do you think Tetsuya-kun's doing?" You questioned as you sat down next to him.

"... (First Name)."

"It-It's not like that! I-I was just wondering how he's doing, since he went to study abroad!" You panicked.

Akashi sighed in relief and smiled, "I don't know, but I'm sure he's doing just fine."

"Hm, okay~."

"(First Name)", the former basketball player called.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go on a date today," he said.

"Sure!" You smiled.

"Go and get changed, then."

"Okay~!" You cheered and ran to your room.

You went to your room and opened your closet. You pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, a (Favorite Color) shirt and a (Random Color) hoodie.

You wore your socks and rushed down to find Akashi wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt and a red jacket, rolled up.

"(First Name)," he said.

"Shall we go?" You smiled and the boy nodded.

You and Akashi didn't really do much. The two of you were just recalling back to the times you and him had when in middle school and high school.

The both of you went shopping, too. Well, Akashi went shopping. He told you to wait for him outside a jewellery store and you didn't question.

When the red headed boy got out, you saw that he was holding a small bag and you asked hm about it. Although, he just said that it was nothing.

You frowned and then Akashi suddenly grabbed your hand and led you somewhere.

You were about to ask where the boy was taking you, but you decided not to, seeing that you had the feeling Akashi wasn't going to tell you.

The two of you soon made it to a place with a billion steps and Akashi let go of your hand.

"S-Sei...?"

"We're walking up there," he answered the unasked questioned.

"Y-You're joking, right?!" You asked him.

"Do I ever joke?" Akashi glanced at you.

"N-No...," you frowned.

After a billion years later, the two of you finally made it at the top. Akashi had to piggy-back you at halfway.

"Sei...," you started as he put you down.

You realized that the two of you were at the foot of a waterfall (just pretend that you live near a freakin' waterfall and that Akashi still wasn't tired after a billion steps, okay? Okay).