[50]. Happy Birthday! (GoM + Six Others) (Part 1)

~Happy Birthday! - Generation of Miracles + Haizaki Shogo, Himuro Tatsuya, Imayoshi Shoichi, Mayuzumi Chihiro, Nijimura Shuzo, Takao Kazunari~

Akashi Seijuro

Bright and sunny, yet another day of the student president being fawned over by very few girls. In fact, you weren't one of them.

You were a calm and respectful girl. Quiet, but very intelligent. You were always the one sitting in the back of the class, reading silently to enhance your vocabulary even more. Learning more.

Akashi on the other hand, was being approach by some girls whom, needless to say, have no dignity. No self-respect at all for themselves.

It'd be rude to say the name, but description of them would be: They go around and date many, not caring in the world that they're making a bad influence of their name.

"Hey, Seijuro~," one of them called, waving to him.

Akashi simply ignored whoever was calling him, knowing exactly who they were. "Ahem, hey, Sei~," she repeated, slowly growing impatient. "Hey, I'm-!"

"No-one who opposes me is allowed to look down on me."

Akashi stood up from his seat, looking down on three of the girls who were begging for his attention.

"What gave you the right to call me by my given name?" His gaze sharpened, his heterochromatic eyes piercing straight into them.

"W-We just wanted to say 'hi'," she replied, taken aback by the sudden cold words.

"I don't respect or acknowledge those who don't have any dignity for themselves. It's simple to say that you are not allowed to look down upon me again. Or speak to me in that manner. Is that clear?" Akashi slightly raised his chin, his gaze making them intimidated.

The three girls were stuck frozen under the eyes of a lion, an Emperor.

"My orders are absolute. If you defy them, I will not waste a second to rid of you."

Akashi turned away, heading to walk out the door. Before he could take a step out, he was stopped by being blocked.

He looked down and noticed you in front of him, "I'm sorry," you apologized, moving out of the way for him.

Akashi took a step out and kept his eyes on you, watching you walk into the classroom and pull out a book.

You knew who Akashi was, but you did not care. Only simply to put that he was just another student with a overpowering persona.

Lunch...

You stood in line for food from the cafeteria. You stood in silence as you took another step as the student in front of you did the same.

You felt a pairs of eyes staring at you, so you turned and noticed the whole basketball team's table was looking at you.

Once they knew you noticed, they instantly looked away. You turned back and wondered why in the world were they looking at you?

Once you got your food, you walked down the aisle with your tray in your hands, past the table who was staring at you.

"(First Name)."

You stopped dead in your tracks, turning towards the source of the voice.

"Why don't you come sit here?" You stared at the table full of boys, not wanting to.

"I'm sorry to have to decline your offer, Akashi-kun. Maybe another time," you bowed and stepped your way over to the stairs that led upstairs.

The whole table grew into a cold sweat at your reply, not accepting an offer from him. Though, Akashi did not mind. He chuckled in response.