[79]. Love Yourself More (Fukuda x Reader)

~Love Yourself More - Fukuda Hiroshi~

It was soon your first year of middle school and tomorrow was the first day. You were quite excited, meeting new classmates and teachers. Although you were also quite nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be once they start at a new school?

You were brought to your main classroom and got introduced to your new classmates. You found out two of your friends were in the same class as you, too. How dare they not tell you, even though you never asked them.

As the days, weeks, months went by, you befriended a few of your classmates. You also developed a small crush on a certain someone, just a small crush.

He barely knew you exist, but you didn't mind that. It's barely half way through the school year, so you knew he wouldn't acknowledge you just yet.

Somehow, word got out about your crush and your classmates teased you to no end. Of course, you crush found out with all the teasings.

It was lunch time, and you were sitting on the steps of a building alone. You told your friends you had to meet up with someone, but you actually wanted some time alone.

The door of the building opened and someone greeted you,  "Oh, hey."

You looked up and saw a friend of yours, "Ah, hello~."

"What're you doing here alone?" The brown haired boy questioned, setting himself next to you.

"Hm? Nothing, really... I'm just thinking about some stuff, haha."

"You mean about (Crush's Name)?" The boy questioned and you were quite surprised he figured it out just like that.

"No...," you answered slowly and he gave you that look. "Okay, maybe I am. I'm just really annoyed with (Friend's Name) because of what she did."

"Look, it'll all past. I mean, that stuff only happened a week ago, right? It won't be long before everyone'll stop teasing you."

"You're right. Thanks, Hiroshi," you smiled at him and gave the boy a hug, making a faint pink color appear on his cheeks.

"N-No problem."

You and Fukuda became really close friends all because of your crush. You were really glad to have met him, he became the best friend you never had.

Fukuda was the one friend you could count on to bring you up, when the world pushes you down. Because one day, you were at your worse and he was there when no-one else was able to comfort you.

During English, your teacher told everyone that students had a month to prepare for the upcoming book report and present it to the class. Once you heard it, you quietly exclaimed with a "what?!" under your breath.

You started panicking internally. Heck, thinking about it made you want to cry. You were a shy and very, very unconfident person. Speaking in front of the class was not your thing.

And you did not want to cry in front of the whole class.

After English, you told your teacher that you could not do the presentation, explaining to her the reason why. She looked at you with a frown and told you to try, but you quickly shook your head.

Your teacher sighed," ... Alright. Just get ready for the presentation and we'll talk about it on the day. Make sure to have everything ready by then."