[46]. You Were Never Alone (Hanamiya x Reader)

~You Were Never Alone - Hanamiya Makoto~

You were at home alone in the living room as you flicked through the channels. As you flicked through, the news caught your eye.

"A man and a woman was shot in the head, while they were driving back to or from somewhere. The culprit hasn't been caught yet and police are searching for any traces left by him or her," the news reporter announced.

5 years later (24 years old)...

You were in your room, laying down on your bed as you listened to music. You sighed, thinking about what the news reporter said that day, five years ago.

Ever since you found out who was the one that killed your parents, your head was just filled with the word revenge. It was weird, because you were living with the culprit.

You accused him about what had happened, but he didn't care. Heck, you didn't even tell the police because you didn't want him to kick you out. You'd have nowhere to go if he did that.

But are you wondering how you ended up living with him? Well, he went to your house the next day and told you about your parents.

You told him that you had nowhere else to live, since your cousins were out of contact and that your best friend's family can't take you in, since they were living far from where you live.

You were completely alone when your parents died. You were lucky that Hanamiya let you live at his place.

"Hey, dinner's ready," a black haired male said, coming in your room.

"Did I tell you to come in, Makoto?" You asked harshly.

"No. Just hurry up and come down. Dinner's gonna get cold," he said.

"I don't wanna eat. Just let me starve to death," you replied coldly.

"Just forget about them, (First Name). They're never coming back," Hanamiya replied.

"What do you know!? That can't have been them!" You suddenly screamed at him.

"Then who was it? Where have your parents been these past five years if it wasn't them? Just accept the fact that their gone," Hanamiya said calmly, but it sounded harsh.

"I hate you. They had no reason to die...," you said under your breath and walked out your room, leaving a guilty Hanamiya in there.

"They did," he replied quietly.

Dinner was quiet. It always was. There were no conversations about anything at all whenever the two of you ate breakfast, lunch and dinner.

After you finished eating, you put your plate in the sink, drank water and headed back to your room.

You never did anything around the house. It was all Hanamiya. He didn't care that you didn't do anything. You could say that it was his was of making it up to you.

The next day (lunch)...

"Hey, (First Name)!" Hanamiya called from below. "Food's ready!"

"Yeah, yeah," you said and slowly made your way downstairs.

You walked downstairs and made your way to the dining room. The food Hanamiya made was always so good. You never knew that he was such a good cook.

"We're going out," he suddenly said, putting stuff back in the cupboards.

"Uh-huh," you replied.

Hanamiya didn't say anything back. You walked over to where his drink was and put something in it. After that, you quickly walked back to where your food was and sat.