[82]. Smooth (Imayoshi x Reader)

~Smooth - Imayoshi Shoichi~

You loved history, but hated it when it came to tests at school. You hated how you had to remember dates that were so long ago. Your memory with dates were crap, therefore you failed to pass your history tests because of that.

But you'd rather learn about what happened than learn about when it happened, and failing your tests didn't stop you from learning more about history. So everyday after school, you always went to the history museum in the city of Tokyo.

You went there for two reasons. One, was because of history and two, was because someone there caught your eye. You didn't fall for him or anything, you only found him attractive and, well, interesting.

The both of you had 'known' each other ever since you started coming to the museum, which was about a month ago. You and him didn't really talk much, but would always eye-rape each other for, like, two seconds.

He was a guard there and seemed just about a couple of years older than you. He was a guy of average height and build with messy, raven-colored hair and had squinted eyes behind the glasses he wore.

There were times when the both of you would coincidentally be in the same room, but really, the both of you were quietly following one another. It was probably to secretly eye-rape each other.

You were wandering around a room full of history of the Japanese warriors, also known as samurai. Your legs stared to hurt from wandering around the huge room and decided to sit down for a bit.

You started looking around the room and got bored. Taking out your phone, you decided to take a selfie. Once you did, that hot guard walked passed you.

"Miss, please do not take photos of the artwork," he told you.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Although I wasn't taking photos of them, I was only taking a photo of myself," you explained to the guard.

He only stared at you and with a small smile, he replied with, "I know," and walked off.

Your mind processed what the guard said and felt your whole face burn up.

That was your first meeting him. Then about a week later, the both of you exchanged phone numbers. You found out his name was Imayoshi Shoichi later that night and have been texting him ever since then.

A year later...

Imayoshi sighed for the hundredth time today as he noticed you lying on the couch, clutching your stomach. You had your period and for the first time ever, you got cramps in your stomach.

"It hurts, Shoichi!" You cried and then groaned. "It feels like I'm giving birth or something! I don't know! But I'm dying! It hurts!

"If ya calm down, then maybe it'll go away. The more ya complain 'bout it, the more–"

"You don't know how it feels like!"

Sighing once again, Imayoshi walked out of the living room and came back with a heating pad. He sat on the couch and handed it to you.

"Put it on yer stomach. It'll make the pain go away," he said. "It's only temporary, though."

You looked at him and then back at the heating pad. Taking the heating pad, you placed it on top of your stomach and you felt that the pain in your stomach lessened.

"I really hate being a girl...," you mumbled.

"Hm?" The male replied, not hearing you.

"I said, I hate being a girl."

"Ah... Well, bein' my girl wouldn't."

You blinked a few times before a slight blush made its way to your face. Shaking your head, you smacked the black haired boy on the arm.