[27]. She Noticed Me (Mayuzumi x Reader)

~She Noticed Me - Mayuzumi Chihiro~

Walking into the library of your new school, you smiled at the smell of the old books on the shelfs, you walked to the romance section to find a book, since you were bored and had nothing else to do.

Being new to a prestigious school you were lonely and no-one wanted to be your friend so late into the year. Shrugging at the thought and looked at the books.

Finally, seeing the one you wanted, you tried to reach for the book, but couldn't because you were too short.

You tip-toed to give you more height, but still couldn't reach it and you frowned.

You sighed and walked away, looking for another book in another section, hopefully seeing a step-stool somewhere in the huge library.

Walking around, you were amazed how much books Rakuzan owned. Going to the adventure section, you looked through their books looking for a decent book to get you by.

A certain light grey haired male was staring at you from one of the tables with a blank expression on his face.

He had noticed that you couldn't reach for a certain book and left it on the shelf.

Getting up, quietly he went to the romance section and tried to find what book you wanted.

Fuming from not finding a decent book, you went back to your favorite genre section, only see a boy with light grey hair looking for a book. You looked at him and he was in concentration.

"Um, excuse me?" You whispered to him, gaining his attention.

"What?"

His voice sounded cold, but you brushed it off to get closer to him and he was in front of the book you wanted.

"Could you, um, get that book for me, please? I desperately need it!" You pleaded, clapping your hands together and you slightly bowed to him, wanting him to say yes or at least get the book for you.

His face showed yet no emotion and got the book from the top shelf. Facing you now, he shoved the book into your arms and crossed his arms as he continued to look at you.

"Thank you...?" You trailed off, wanting him to introduced himself.

"Mayuzumi Chihiro," he introduced.

You nodded and smiled at him, blushing slightly.

"Thank you, Mayuzumi-kun! I hope to see you around sometime," you said and turned on your heels.

You went to the front desk and checked-out the book and left the library with Mayuzumi standing there by himself confused.

Shaking his head, he headed back to his spot to finish reading his own book thinking to why he had helped you.

A few days later...

You visited the library again to see no-one every single time you went in. You thought that you could see the handsome male again.

Shaking the thought away, you wondered when you had started thinking that Mayuzumi was handsome.

Walking out with another book, you decided to go into the gym to see why all the students were amazed by the basketball team.

Clutching the book closer to your form, you also hiked your bag back on your shoulder and looked straight ahead trying to figure out where the gym even was.

Turning your head to the left and right, you passed by classrooms and the music room to not see the gym doors yet.

You wanted to give up at how big the school was and how hard it was to find something as simple as a gym.