[47]. You (Akashi x Reader x Kuroko)

~You - Akashi Seijuro and Kuroko Tetsuya~

It was the third years' last year of middle school and the first and second years came up with something special for their seniors.

The second years got the principal's permission to hold a dance at the gymnasium. Kind of like prom, but it's not.

You heard about this, but you weren't really excited like all the other girls are, especially your best friend.

She wouldn't stop talking about it. Every single day she would say, "I'm really excited for this, can't wait!" or "I wanna dance with Akashi-sama!"

That's all she would pretty much say. All the girls were also talking about it and all they would say was "Akashi-sama this, Akashi-sama that." It annoyed the heck out of you.

"Honestly, what's so great about him?" You asked mentally.

You haven't actually seen him, despite the both of you being in the same year. All you heard was rumors that he was rich, smart and perfect in every way.

But the one that you wanted to dance with, was Kuroko Tetsuya. You met him when your cousin, Midorima Shintaro, introduced you to the Generation of Miracles. Although, Akashi wasn't there at that time.

As the days, weeks and months went by, you started to slowly fall in love with the phantom sixth man.

You've been coming to his basketball practices just to watch him play and the both of you became really close friends later on.

You were planning to confess to him, but you were too scared if you got rejected. You didn't think you'd be able to handle it if Kuroko rejected you.

Although, you decided that you were definitely going to confess to him at the dance. The plan was to get him to dance with you and when the time was right, you confess.

One day, a certain red head approached you and of course, you have never seen him in your life, despite you guys being in the same year.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Do you have a moment after school?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah," you answered. "Do you need anything?"

"I want to talk to you at the rooftop after school."

"S-Sure?"

"Don't be late. I don't like waiting for people."

"Um, okay, I-I won't," you said and the red head walked off.

"That was... Who was he? Akashi Seijuro? If he was, wow, he's so handsome," you commented. "I guess what the other girls were saying is true."

After school...

"Where is he?" You questioned yourself.

You waited for a few more minutes, but Akashi still hadn't come. You were about to leave, until a red head stopped you from going down the ladder.

"O-Oh, you're here," you stated.

"Sorry I'm late. I had to get permission from the coach and the captain to skip training today," Akashi explained.

"Ah, no, it's alright," you replied.

You walked back to where you were before and sat. Akashi followed and sat down next to you.

"Who are you anyway?" You asked.

"I'm surprised that even though we're in the same year, you don't know."

"Well, I'm sorry! I'm not really the type to socialize," you mumbled the last bit. "And plus, I'm pretty sure we're in different classes," you added.