[75]. I Love You, For You (Aomine x Reader)

~I Love You, For You - Aomine Daiki~

Aomine always had barely passing grades, so the teacher assigned you to be his tutor for the year. Why you? Because you're one of the top students in the class.

You declined at first, telling the teacher that Aomine wouldn't co-operate in doing something like this. But after knowing who his tutor was, Aomine actually co-operated. Well, sort of.

Aomine would always scan you from top to bottom as if thinking of something. You noticed he's always done this, even before you started tutoring him. You wondered if he had a crush on you or something.

"And it approximately equals to... You're not listening again, Aomine," you sighed once you noticed the boy staring at you again.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah, 3.14 or whatever. I already know that," he said in his usual lazy tone, placing his cheek on his palm and continued to stare at you.

"Then why'd you tell me to explain it again? We would've finished earlier," you frowned. "I should be at my photo-shoot right now, too...," you mumbled.

Once you said that, the ace's eyes lit up, "Photo-shoot? You're a model?" He questioned.

"Yeah. Why...? I thought you already knew that."

Yep, you were a model, so you wouldn't really be surprised if guys had crushes on you, or even stared at you to the point where they zone out and see only you.

But the funny thing was, even after a few years of being a model, you've never had a boyfriend. There were rumors that you dated your co-worker, and best friend, Kise Ryota, though.

"Why didn't I realize the first time? No wonder she looked familiar! She's got a pretty face and a hot body, too! She is that model!" Aomine face-palmed internally for not noticing earlier, way earlier.

He already had a crush on you from the first time he saw you, but it wasn't because of your body and looks. Ever since then, Aomine had been staring at you to find out why he fell for you, but he couldn't figure it out.

"Do you still want to continue, Aomine-kun?" You questioned him, opening the book again.

"No, I think we're done for the day," he answered, sliding his hand underneath yours and closed the book.

The both of you packed up and once done, you started to the door and left after giving Aomine one last smile. That smile. His heart would always stop for a second every time.

Aomine thought about something after. Whenever he stared at you, he wouldn't get that usual feeling he's supposed to get. So then, why did the male have feelings for you?

---

After a long day of photo-shoots with Kise the next day, you and him were finally done. It was pretty tiring, living the life as a model, and a normal high school student, at the same time.

Schedules were packed for the both of you. You also had to change and cancel numerous things, especially since you and Kise had after school activities to attend to.

"To (Favorite restaurant), (First Name)cchi!" Kise exclaimed happily as he started to run off to the direction of the restaurant. "I'll treat you today!"

"Alright, alright, I'm coming," you chuckled as you ran after the boy.

It was always like this after a photo-shoot. You kept telling Kise you had your own money, but he told you it was his way of repaying you, since you're also always helping him with his studies.