[38]. Us Versus Them (Takao x Reader)

~Us Versus Them - Takao Kazunari~

It was nearly Valentine's Day and everyone with their boyfriend and girlfriends were excited.

They were all getting into the 'lovey-dovey' mood, but not you and Takao. Nope. The two of you had something else in mind.

You walked out your classroom and whistled that innocent tune, that everyone knows is not innocent.

You stood out the door, waiting for something. Then suddenly, you heard a high-pitched scream from the classroom.

"Score 1 to (First Name)," you cheered mentally, pumping your fist in the air.

Someone came out the door and asked you, "what did you do?"

"Why are you accusing me? I didn't do anything," you said, putting your hands up.

"What did you do?" He questioned, still not believing what you said.

"Fine, I did it," you huffed. "All I did was simply make her scream. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with that," you shrugged. "Unless... You care for the girl that just screamed, Shin-chan~"

"What?! Of course, not!" Midorima denied.

"I know, you do~"

"I don't, (Last Name)!"

"I'm just kidding," you chuckled.

When Midorima was about to scold you some more, another scream was heard from the classroom.

You both peeked and saw a girl that had a humongous spider on her head. Her friend swatted it off her head and screamed when she touched it.

At the back of the classroom, you both saw Takao trying to hold in his laughter.

"Relax, (Random Girl's Name), it's just a toy," Takao snickered.

"You're an idiot!" She screamed at him.

After school...

"So, how many points did you end up with?" Takao questioned with his hands behind his head as he walked you home.

"Um... Let's see... I ended up with 33 points," you answered.

"I win again~!" Takao exclaimed.

"How many points did you end up with?" You frowned.

"42 points~," Takao poked his tongue out at you.

"That's not fair. If we scare the boys, it's worth 3 points and if we scare the girls, it's worth 1. You scared more boys than me," you pouted.

"Aw, don't worry about it, (Nickname)-chan. The real battle starts tomorrow," Takao stated.

"You're right and this time, I'm sure to win," you smirked as you reached your house.

February 14th (before school)...

"Alright, here are the rules," Takao started.

"Wait, this time we'll make the boys 2 points, deal?"

"Sure~ Anyway, the rules are...

1. Scare the girls, you get 1 point

2. Scare the boys, you get 2 points

3. Scare the teachers, you get 5 points

4. Scare Shin-chan... You get 100 points!!

Now is that clear, (Nickname)-chan?" Takao finished explaining.

"100 points?!" You exclaimed.

"Haha, nope~ You only get 7 points," Takao answered.

"Wait, why is Shin-chan's the highest?" You asked.