[2]. What's Your Gender? (Kagami x Reader)

~What's Your Gender? - Kagami Taiga~

"Kagami-kun."

"AHH! KUROKO!" Kagami screamed, getting startled by his teammate. "You bastard, scaring me like that in the middle of basketball training," Kagami said as his eye twitched.

"I'm sorry," Kuroko apologized.

"Anyway, whadya want?" Kagami asked.

"I was going to ask if you were going to confess to (Last Name)-san," Kuroko said.

"How do you know I have feelings for her!?" Kagami asked.

"It's obvious."

"How!?"

"You stare, smile and daydream about (Last Name)-san" Kuroko said, listing out stuff.

"Shut up, Kuroko!" Kagami yelled.

"Are you going to confess?" Kuroko asked.

"Definitely. Maybe? I don't know. No. Never!" Kagami said, saying all his answers.

"If you're aren't going to confess to (Last Name)-san, then I guess I'll just tell her about my feelings for her," Kuroko said, standing up and started to walk away, until Kagami grabbed his shoulder.

"Wait, no! I'll-I'll do it!" Kagami stuttered.

"Good, because I already told her that you invited her to your house," Kuroko said bluntly.

"I never said such a thing!" Kagami hollered.

"I know, but it's a good place to confess, since you don't have the guts to do it at school," Kuroko explained.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Kagami said. "When's she coming?" Kagami questioned.

"She said that she was going to walk home with you after practice," Kuroko answered and Kagami nodded in response.

After practice...

"You sure it'll work out Kuroko-kun?" Riko asked, startling the male.

"I hope it will and please don't scare me like that, coach," Kuroko said.

"We all suffer from it everyday," Riko replied as her eye twitched, making Kuroko flinch a little.

"Kagami-kun, you wanted to talk to me?" You asked, approaching the male.

"Uh, yeah. Kuroko told you at my house, right?" Kagami questioned.

"Yeah."

The two of you walked to his apartment and it was awkward. The silence was just murdering Kagami on the inside, so he decided to break it.

"So, (Last Name), when's your birthday?" He questioned.

"Huh?"

"Ah, well, I just found the silence annoying, so decided to break it," Kagami explained, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, okay. Uh, my birthday is on (Month of your Birthday) (Date of your Birthday)," you answered.

"Mine's August 2nd," Kagami stated.

"Okay."

After that, you two just talked about yourselves like where you were from and stuff.

You and Kagami finally arrived at his apartment and surprisingly, you found it really clean... For a guy like Kagami.

"You're apartment's neat," you commented.

"Uh, yeah, but it's only because I barely have any stuff, since I live alone," Kagami explained. "Anyway, do you wanna eat? I'll cook."