Chapter 9

(Tobias's POV)

I already regret this, and if it weren't for the harsh look in Tris's eyes, and the threat of losing my daughter again, I would even have imagined having to do something so rash.

Standing, arms crossed, in front of Noah and Natalia, I begin my speech. "So I have thought it over with your mother," I see Natalia begin to chew her lip, Noah shifts uncomfortably and stares at the floor.

I sigh, keeping my gaze stern, even when apologizing, I don't show any weakness. ",we have decided to allow you to to be in a relationship." Both Noah and Natalia look up, confusion, excitement, and shock all mark their young faces.

"However," I continue, and now Natalia begins to chew her lip again. ", I don't want to see any kissing, holding hands is the limit."

"Four." I hear Tris whisper sternly behind me.

"Fine," my voice is a soft growl now, and every word that passes my lips sounds like a threat, "you may, show affection. However......I don't want to see any of it happening in front of me."

Natalia and Noah exchange a hopeful look, and to my utter horror, Natalia grabs Noah's face and goes in to kiss him. She stops before her lips touch his and pulls back, clearly embarrassed that her parents stand if front of her. I can feel the tension between, and can understand their urge to want to hold one another as I think of my own wanting to always have Tris close.

"I'll make an exception." I sigh, and watch my little girl wrap Noah in a tight embrace. I turn away, but a small smile lines my thin mouth, I don't like the idea of Natalia being with anyone romantically, but I do enjoy seeing her so happy again.

"You did good Tobias." Tris wraps her arms around my neck, she is on her tiptoes, and a sizable space lies between us because of my wife's rather large stomach.

I smile at her, and kiss her gently on the lips.

---------------------------------------------
Please comment and vote. Enjoy reading my Rebels!

Pole: Should Fourtris's child be a girl or boy?

Also, what would you guys like next, a romance scene between Noah and Tessa, or an action scene?