Chapter 2

(Natalia's POV)

"No, I'm not getting up!" I scream, while Uriah and Zeke try to haul me out of my sleeping bag. I am a wreck, why can't they just leave me here forever, to eventually disappear into the cold arms of death. I would prefer it to my current reality.

They had trouble getting up Noah too, dragging him into one of the trucks. Someone drops by my ear, there voice sounds sympathetic, and there breath smells stale. "Listen Tessa, we understand what you are going through. Just get up, don't let your father win." I stand, my whole body shaking from sobs and aching muscles.

I glance and see Noah's face, as tear stained as mine, this only makes me sob harder. I sit in the back of the truck, with Emily, Jason, and Keri, without Noah, and cry.

__________________________

(Tris's POV)

"How can you be so cruel Tobias!" I am screaming at him. "She shouldn't be dating, she is only sixteen!" This makes me angrier, "How old was I when we dated?" "That was different, we were in love. They are young and stupid" Now I am at my breaking point, "Maybe we were too."

I storm away and slam the door when getting into the truck. In the rear view mirror I can see Natalia, my baby, sobbing. Crying harder and with more pain then anyone ever should. Tobias comes in after me, and starts driving without a word. This is going to be a long ride.

---------------------------------------------Please comment and vote! Hope that you all enjoyed chapter 2. :-) ❤️