Chapter 3

(Keri's POV)
This could not have been more perfect. I didn't even have to break Noah and Tessa up! Their own stupidity got them caught, and now all I have to do is swoop in and snatch up Noah.

I hate being crammed in this god forsaken car with such morons. Tessa is sobbing with her head pressed against the glass window. She is a mess, I love it. I decide to 'help'. "Don't worry," I say soothingly, my hand resting gently on her shoulder, "I'm sure that he will move on quick enough."

Tessa releases a moan and more tears flow endlessly down her face. I feel the smallest twinge of guilt as I imagine only part of her pain. No, I can't do this. I can't feel guilty or sympathetic towards the girl who murdered Leo in cold blood.

That weight still hangs heavy on me, if I didn't send him to kill Tessa....... I will make her pay, I will drive her to the point of death, not doing the act myself, but preparing the gun. I will make her die by her own hand, basically depressing Noah and her parents in the process. That makes me smile, I will never be able to get over Leo until her blood spills cold on the icy ground.
_________________________
(Four hours later)
"Can we stop?" Not only have I had to pee for two hours, but the long car ride squeezed into two seats with four people is driving me utterly insane.
Tessa's father, Four I believe they call him, stops the truck. The two others park next to us. We are basically in the middle of no where, small decrepit buildings line a thin street. From the outside, it looks completely abandoned.

Four opens the door, and steps out of the car into the dusty air. After giving an all clear, we pile out if the cars. The sudden abundance of space and room around me helps me to relax. I wipe my hand across one of the filthy windows to look inside. One hand covered in brown grime, I pear inside to find a busy, bustling pub.

"What the....?" Why is anyone here, and more importantly who are these people. What surprises me most is that they are wearing faction colors, each socializing with only people in same color of clothing.

Everyone else seems perplexed as well, even Tessa and Noah take a break from sobbing about their lost love to puzzle the unusual scene before them.
These people have factions, I have access to all records of everyone whom enters and and exists Chicago, and none of these people look even vaguely familiar.

Four opens one if the doors, and releases clouds of dust. I see him feel the concealed weapon in his waist band before stepping through the door with all of us in tow.

A man in black walks up to us with a drunken smile, "Welcome!" he slurs.
"This is the main common area, if you are here to get sorted go right through that door." He points to one of many old wooden doors on the walls, all the other ones carry a facton symbol plastered on its frame, the one that the man pointed to has a thick black label that reads 'SORTING'.

"We aren't here to be sorted." Four replies sternly. "Then you are from the government? You look familiar, are you prime minister Marcus! Sir, I'm honored." Four'a face flushes incredibly pale at the mention of his father.

Even I grow uneasy at the mention of him, being his granddaughter. The fact that he is 'prime minister' here worries me, this means that he is trying to take over and control more than just Chicago.

"Yes, I am prime minister Marcus." Four plays along, "I am here to check up on things."

"Well everything is being built, and last time I checked we weren't behind schedule, you should probably ask an official." The man slurs, and lazily points to one of the many doors, this one has the blue eye.

Four thanks the drunk man and walks to the door with us in tow. This should be interesting.

---------------------------------------------
Please comment and vote! :-) Love you my rebels. ❤️