Runaways (Carl x Male reader)

*Carl isnt out to anyone but his boyfriend and they plan on running away and joining the military. *

"This is a stupid idea Carl," I complained to him. "This is a great idea, We both get what we want, I'll be in the Military training to be a cop, keepin the streets safe, and you'll get to be with me." I roll my eyes. "Why don't we just tell your family? Isnt your brother like gay Jesus or some shit?" 
"Which is why I can't walk up to my family and tell them I like dick, they'll think I like it because of him."
"Dude..." He stops to think of what he just said. "No, Not like that." We both laugh. "They will think I'm copying him." Carl looks upset. His face practically falls into his hands. "Hey, you aren't copying him," I tell him. "I heard he's a top." Carl gets up and shoves me. "You're an asshole." I nod.  I try to stop his packing but he keeps throwing shit in the backpack. "Technically you can get in trouble for kidnapping because this is your idea." I try reasoning with him. "Babe, leaving home is crazy." He doesn't listen. "It's an adventure." He interrupts my worrying.  He knows I'm a sucker for adventure.  "One night, I'll run away one night."

"But that's not running away." He laughs. "It will be fun." He sings into my ear. He comes to sit next to me. His hand rests on my upper thigh. He places his mouth next to my ear. "Only one night?" His mouth attacks my neck and I laugh, I try shifting around in my seat to make the now obvious bump in my pants go away. "Maybe two nights." 

I try pushing him off me so I can get up and grab my things but he refuses to move. "We're home alone." He reaches for my belt. "For the first time in what, A month?" I reach for his waist and grab him. He falls into me and I hold him there. He lets out a gasp when I flip us so he's on the bed and I'm above him. 

Knock, Knock, Knock. 
"If you guys are done, I just went out and grabbed KFC." Fiona's voice rings out. We both look at each other shocked. "I thought they weren't coming home for another few hours." Carl defends. "Want me to leave through the window?" I ask him. "Nah, Just." He pauses. "Just come down to meet my family."