Ian x New Boyfriend

Meeting the family is always hard. I avoided doing it outside of a nice restaurant or maybe a movie. I'd never agreed to meet at a house, let alone southside. But Ian is southside, and he's worth it. I was instructed not to drive my car, but to get dropped off and to "not look to faggity." Ian knew what he was doing, it his house, his street. I wasn't from the rough part of the city. I lived in a penthouse in a sky scrapper next to a small park and a coffee shop. He lives near what I'm sure is a drug den and a hooker's house.

"Y/N!" I hear a voice call out to me. It's Ian, looking as breathtaking as he always is. "Hi, babe." I give him a quick kiss and he grabs my hand. "I didn't tell my family about you coming over, so it's a surprise." I pause. "Do they know who I am?" He laughs. "of course they do." I smile at him and we continue walking. I can hear screaming from the outside steps. 

"DEBBIE I SWEAR!" I hear a male voice yell. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO TELL MANDY!" A voice screams back. "THAT I'M NOT GOING TO COLLEGE, FUCKIN THANKS DEBBS." My eyes flick to Ians. "seems like something up, I can come back another..." He cuts me off, "Somethings always up." He opens the door and pushes me in. "Everyone, this is my boyfriend." He yells out as he steps next to me. 

"Dinners cooking, you two can go upstairs, remember to lock the door." A young woman tells us. "Y/N right?" An older teen comes over and shakes my hand. "Lip, older brother." I nod. "That's Debbie, and Carl and over there is Liam." I nod again as I try to remember everyone. "Have  a nice time up there." He says awkwardly and I smile back. Ian grabs my hand once more. "Upstairs."He murmurs into my ear. I feel his hand find my ass and squeeze causing me to jump. I run up the stairs as he follows. 

God, I love this boy.