Good thing I'm trained- Ian

You had been dating Ian for afew months now, what started as a causal late night call tuned into a serious thing after Franks passing. Ian was distraught, His mixed emotions of never really liking his dad but Frank being a constant in his life caused him alot of pain when he died.  He left his job and moved in with you while he took some time to get back on his feet.  As a trained chief of eight years you made enough to support him and whoever else needed a hand at this rough patch in the Gallagher's life. 
Most days Ian went to work with you. He sat around, talked to costumers, cleaned up the kitchen abit and occasionally waited tables. You took over the restaurant about a year ago. It was small but popular, huge with people in there 20s and early 30s who wanted a fun but not loud environment.  The volume of the restaurant today was your biggest enemy. It wasn't a problem till you where cooking and dropped a hot pan on your arm. The commotion caused Ian to rush in.  He took one look at the scene infront of him and rushed over. he shut off the stove and kicked the pan away from you on the ground. "Im fine, just scared me" You said while holding your arm. You could feel the throbbing of the burn and knew it was going to leave an unsightly mark. He moved you over to the sink and put the water on a cool temperature, checking it with his own arm before putting yours under. "Keep that there till i get back" he kissed your forehead and walked away.  He comes back with an Ice pack and aloe vera jell. "Why aloe?" you ask.
"it cools down the burn, your skin has layers that It will keep burning through till the heat stops." 

After about 15 minutes he takes you away from the sink and puts on a thin layer. "Well thank you Mr. Dr"  you joke. "EMT actually" He says. "Since when?" 
"Since afew years ago when I got my license and then got it renewed." He told you.  He checked your arm again and then gave you a kiss. "Good thing im trained" He jokes as he sees your arm. "I might need to give you mouth to mouth" He winks "Yeah that's definitely what an EMT would do, mouth to mouth on a breathing arm burned patient" He smiles and you go back to work. 
So hes hot and an EMT