TW: SH / suicidal

Not glorifying, Just writing because sometimes seeing what a comfortable character would do, is comforting. DON'T read if you are uncomfortable. Everyone in this is OVER 18 because I don't want to scar the characters as kids. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona-  "Are you done with the bathroom?" I hear her call. "I'll be out in a minute." I choke on my words as I watch my arms flood red. The floor under me starts to puddle. "Alright, I have work. I'm coming in." She yells. "FIONA!" I yell as she slams the door open.  "What are you DOING!" She screeches. I feel her arms wrap around me. "LIP!" She yells. "Philip!" I hear his footsteps. She grabs my wrists and holds towels on them. "Don't ever, Please." Her voice cracks. She refuses to let go of me when Lip walks in. "We could have lost you." She sounds scared. "If I didn't have work or I respected privacy." She murmurs to herself.  "Please." She says. "Don't do this again."

Carl- It had been three weeks since the last time I slipped up. Carl had been with me for the past three weeks. He'd hardly left my side. Today was his first day back. I had till 6 pm to sit around and entertain myself. It was already 4 pm. I had a rough day. I was alone to my thoughts for the first time in almost a month.  I went to the bathroom and came out a while later. My head felt fuzzy and my throat hurt from the pills I swallowed with no regard for water.  "Baby?" I heard Carls's voice ring out. He walked in the room and looked at me for a while. "what- Are you drunk or high?" He asks when he watches me look at the room like it's spinning. "I'll get you water." He starts walking to the bathroom with a glass from the table. "I mean, when you said you'd be fine I didn't expect to come home to you high on something. Really think you can get that disoriented stare past me. I mean come on it's not like..." He stops talking and I hear the glass shatter. I hear his feet running back to me. "Baby." he sounds scared. I look over to see the pill bottle in his hands. "please." I hear him say quietly. 'I thought you were just high, or maybe drunk. You seemed so chill and just spaced, I thought." He cuts himself off and grabs his phone. "Hi 911, It's Carl Gallagher. I'm reporting an attempted OD. I need emergency units here." He gives the house address and forces his fingers down my throat to make me gag up the pills. He holds me and keeps trying to get pills out till paramedics arrive. He's crying and I watch his heartbreak as he sits next to me in the ambulance. "I'm sorry." I groan out as I start drifting. 

Ian- I stare at the food he made. It looks good, great even but I can't eat it. My brain can't get my hand to pick up the fork and I know my body can't stomach the food. His eyes trail over my plate and then to me. He doesn't say anything. He dumps half my plate onto his and sections off my food. "Pick a section." He says to me. "Ian, I really-" He doesn't let me finish. "We are going to work on this." he points to a section and stops talking. We sit there for a while before I pick up the fork and take a bite. He smiles and grabs my hand. "You're not in trouble." He adds quietly. "You just need to eat, so I can wait," he tells me. "You eat and Ill sit with you." I nod. "Look." he points to my dish. "You've finished that section."