Carl x male reader (Almost Smut)

"Im not gay." He says to me while working out on the bench press in the gym area of the courtyard. "Im not either." 
"Then why ask that?" He asks me. "Well, we have known eachother afew months, Im not getting any, you arent getting any." I tell him. And he looks like hes thinking about it. "Homie, I cant do that shit. No homo man." I laugh. "Nah you right, stupid shit. My bad dude." I just turn and walk away after. We share a bunk, just us two. we have since Carl arrived. The one white kid who got respect around here. White boy Carl. 

Dinner rolls around, I dont go. Im in the bunk, reading some shitty book that the commensary had for cheap. Something to pass any amount of time.  I hear the doors open after about an hour of me reading. I dont look up, i continue to lay on the bottom bunk reading. I do look up however when I can feel eyes on me. 

Carl is at the end of my bed. Hes looking me up and down. I sit up. "You good man?" 
"Fuck it." He says before climbing onto the bed. He throws my book as he gets ontop of me. "What happened to no homo?" i ask jokingly. "Do you want this or not?" He threatens. Hes hands are under my shirt, one sliding low, almost too low. His finger traces my V line as his other one comes up to my chest. His lips are on mine before I can even process his hand placement. His hand under my shirt slides down to take it off. Shirtless, im on the bunk watching as his eyes flash from my V line to my neck. His lips connect with my neck. I can feel the hickeys forming. His body presses into mine and suddenly the hickeys arent the only thing im feeling. I roll myself into him. I can hear his breath hitch. He takes off his shirt and throws it to a random corner. My hands find his newly exposed skin. 

heavily making out only lasts so long. Carls hands grab at my waistband, snaking inbetween us. "Hey, you good?" i say when he pauses. "More than that." he says in a deep voice. His hand is in my pants, ghosting over me. I lift my hips slightly and he gets the hint. His hand grabing me. His lips come back to mine as he starts pumping me. I franticly grab for him. His moan is heavenly. I never thought I could hear something that angelic in a prison. Its been too long for us not to finish embarrassingly fast. Hes gasping slightly, still sitting ontop of me. Hands still going to work when he cums. His face quickly barriers into my shoulder as he lets out muffled groans. Only another minute before I follow. 

"That was..." I start Wonderful, great, best jerk off I've ever had. "Long overdue?" he suggests. "You know, They have lube in the medical room. You just need to ask." I tell him. He gets up, turns around and starts speed walking out the door. I can hear him laugh abit when he almost runs into someone. 

Shit, I'm in for it.