Fiona X female

Two months into working at this shitty restaurant. The only good thing, is Fiona Gallagher.  The amount of times I wanted to lean over a table while cleaning it with her and kiss her. Or the anger i felt when another person hit on her. She was going to be the death of me. 
Work started an hour ago, but still no sign of Fiona. Hour two passes, then three. Finally I asked the new hire "Wheres Fiona? Have you seen her?"
"Shes out sick today, Liam has the flu and she stayed home with him." Poor kiddo. 
I went back to work, wanting the remaining hours to fly by. Work got out at 5pm. As soon as work got out I headed over to her house. I had been once, a drunk one night stand. 

"Are you sure this is fine, your abit drunk." I asked Fiona as she grabbed the bottom of my shirt. "Just shut up and kiss me already." She bit her lip, waiting for me to cave. "You could have said that nicer." She ignores my comment and pulls my shirt up. It's off, and her hands are everywhere. She's grabbing my bra to undo it in a matter of seconds. I watch as her eyes light up when my bra is finally off. My hand goes to the back of her head as I press her in for a kiss. She takes her shirt and bra off next. We are just standing there, looking at each other. "I haven't done this with..." She starts. "A woman, me neither." I don't care at this point. Im walking her backwards to the edge of her bed.  She falls onto her bed and laughs. She tries to move up more but I pull her back to the edge. Her pants shuffled off. A goddess. Her hair is a mess, her face is flushed, and Her voice is now higher pitched as she whines. She shifts around on the bed. "Oh no, get back here." I joke as I grab her, she's unclothed and so close to me. What am I doing? My brain yells. My brain is slower than my body, because the next thing  I know, she's moaning while grinding on my face, gripping the sheets while letting out high-pitched whines here and there. 

Just a one-night stand. I knock on the front door. "Carl can you get that." I hear her yell. Carl shows up at the door and just lets me in. "Hey, Fiona," I say as I make my way into the living room. "I brought meds and beer." She smiles at me. 

Liam finally falls asleep as well as the others. "So, Last week." I start. "Yeah, Is that why you came over?" She asks. "I heard Liam was sick, just wanted to help," I tell her. "That's not your job." She says to me while cleaning up the scattered mess of the room. "It could be. I could come around here to help." I offer. "To help with what?" I can hear it in her voice, the same confidence she had the other night. " You know, help with the kids, help cook, clean..." I pause. "Help you destress after a long day." She laughs. "I am stressed." Then silence. Her brain is running a mile a minute. "Maybe I can stick around for more than a one-night stand?"