Ian x Non Binary

"So is it technically gay?" Lip asks while smoking a cig.  "Not a woman." Carl says. I can hear the discussion while I'm in the bathroom. 
This was the first time going to Ians place. All his siblings where home, just talking and shooting shit when we walked in. "So this is Grey?" Fiona says gesturing over to me. I nod, never been one to be loud. Clearly this household was the opposite. "Yeah, Grey this is everyone." I say hi and then ask where the restroom is. After an hour drive and a 6 hour shift a piss was much needed. 

while I was in the bathroom I could hear Ian explaining to his family our situation. "So Grey is nonbinary, all you really need to know is they aren't a boy or girl. And they use They/Them pronoun's." I can hear Debbie laugh, "Do they specifically like dick or do I have a shot?" afew people laugh. "Crazy how you seem to like to do that" Carl interrupts. Do I want to know what happened there?  I can hear the front door opening as I walk out of the bathroom. A disheveled man walks in and grabs a beer off the table. "Are we standing around for me? Because I appreciate that." That must be Frank, Ians dad. "No, Ian brought home a.." The voice pauses. "I braught home my new partner." Ian says. "A partner?" Frank asks. "Do gay people not just say boyfriend?" 
"Well they..." He turns around to see me walking back. "They are nonbinary." Frank looks at me and smiles at him, he whispers in his ear as if I cant hear him. "Well they look badass." I smile and then frank walks away and goes upstairs.  "We aren't having another person live here for free!" Frank yells down. "I have my own place." I interrupt. "In that case." i hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "Im a great roommate." Frank says to me. "Get out of here Frank." Fiona tells him. We all laugh as he goes back upstairs.