Lip (Smut) "You think you're so great."

"He's full of shit," I tell Ian, partly ignoring his older brother Lip. "No, I'm the best teenage lay in the southside." He tells us again. "Whatever Gallagher." Ian stops walking and pulls me into a hug. "off to work." I hug him back. Ian's been my best friend since we were around Liam's age, when we would play at parks and old crack dens. Now, We're in high school getting our asses kicked by the asshats of town. 
I turn back to walk home. "You know." Lip starts as he follows me. "Don't you have work?" I ask him. "Day off." He continues back with his story. "Half the girls in my grade can even testify that I'm killer in bed." I roll my eyes at his bullshit remarks. "If you don't believe that see for yourself." He adds with a smirk. I keep walking and when he tries to stop me I push past him. "You've never done it, have you?" He laughs a bit. "You can't judge me then, virgin Mary." That's it. I whip around, "You're rude,  you know? I don't wanna be another one of your one-time whores." His smile drops. "Maybe I would do you, but you'll never know because you don't treat me like a person, Just a fuck object. Constantly nagging and bragging about other girls." He goes to talk but I cut him off. "Really Lip, you're disgusting." 
We arrive at my house, He's still following me, listening to my rant about how horrible he is to people. "Seriously Lip, you think you're so great." I step inside and push my door closed. 

---

Two days, It takes two days for Lip to even look at me. In those two days the great Lip hasn't been caught sneaking out of a girls window, or in between classes in the downstairs girls bathroom at school. He doesn't walk Ian to work with me anymore. Maybe my words hit him harder than I thought they would. 
On the third day, Lip comes with Ian to work. He walks without talking till Ian leaves. "Lets go to Lunch." He whispers to me. "Huh?" 
"lunch?" He repeats. He's fiddling with his hands and he has a nervous look on his face. "Yeah, Okay."
Every day for a week he invited me to lunch, and each day I said yes. On the seventh day instead of inviting me to lunch, he invited me to his place...

"Lip?" I ask when we get to his house. "Hm?"
"Are we gonna.." I begin. "Do you want to?" I nod. He walks over to me and stands so close I can feel his breath. "Your okay?" he asks. "Yeah Lip, I'm okay." His hand comes up to my face and holds it as he moves closer. His lips meet mine and I smile into his kiss. He moves his hands to my back and he's pulls me closer. He starts moving back as he holds me into the kiss. 
"Have you ever done?" He pauses and gestures upstairs. "Yeah, Once." He just nods and grabs my hand. "My room?" I laugh. "No, I want to do it on the kitchen floor." I sass. "Fiona's done it on the floor." He points out. "Gross," I add.

We fumble to his room. His hands and lips are on me the whole way up. We reach his room and he slams the door and turns to me. I back up as he presses into a kiss. My back slowly hits the wall and I hear him chuckle. He kisses my neck and I laugh. "It tickles!" I yelp. His arms run up mine. "Bed?" He asks. I frown. "Kisses." He smiles into another kiss. He slides off my shirt and grabs my bra "Pouting? Really, what happened to me being annoying and cocky." I moan as he pops the bra open and his mouth attacks my breasts. "Fuck me." I pant as he starts licking my nipple. "I'm planning on it." I laugh.  He backs me into his bed and I fall onto it. He leans on top of me. His jeans look tight. I pull at the bottom of his shirt. He pulls it over his head and turns back to me. "Can I?" He gestures to my shorts. "Yes, you can," I tell him, pulling him down for a kiss. His hands grab my shorts as he kisses me. He pulls away only when he slides my shorts down. He steps back and looks at me. I'm in only underwear, no bra, no shirt, no shorts. I blush and he watches as I squirm in his vision. "So fuckin perfect." He murmurs. His hand cups my clothed pussy. He presses more with the heel of his hand and rubs lightly. I can feel the warmth of his hand. "Mmmm, I want your pants off too," I tell him. I gasp when I see him lower his mouth down to his hand. His mother hovers over my underwear. "Lip! Pants off." I demand. I hear him chuckle. "Alright! Bossy." He slips them down and steps out of them. It's not long before he comes back over, his attention on the piece of fabric between my legs.  "You can take them off me," I tell him when he looks up for any sign of me wanting him to stop. His hands grab my underwear and slip it down. I'm still kicking them off when I feel his hands grab legs and separate them wide. He grabs my hips and pushes them into the bed. His mouth comes up to my lips but he doesn't do anything.
I can tell he's waiting for my brain to process the whiplash of events. I lock eye contact with him and watch as he lowers his mouth even more. His eyes never leave mine. I feel his tongue. No one's ever done this to me. It twirls along the outside and I let out a sigh. I jump when I feel him start to suck my core. My hips buck as I try to fight off this strong sensation. He pushes my hips into the bed more when he sees how my hips react. "Lip. More. Please" I moan. "Ah, more." I feel him smirk into me. His hands leave my hips and move to right next to my leg. He grips the inside of my thighs, he pulls my legs apart even more. He stops sucking and I'm a mess. He sticks out his tongue and brings it back down. His tongue fucks into me. He nips the top of my lips and I squeal.
My stomach tightens and I feel myself start to get fuzzy. "Lip!" I screech as I feel myself let go on his face.
"Want me, babe?" He asks. He's hard. Maybe around seven inches hiding in his boxers. "Please," I say to him. I watch as he pulls his pants down and grabs a condom. "No more Gallaghers around here." He tells me. I laugh. "How do you want it, babe?"
"Hard, slow... I'll tell you if I change my mind." He nodded.
I can feel his dick poking at my entrance. He pushes in, one big push and I'm full. I grimace as I take him in. He doesn't move till I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Breath." He tells me. I do.
He pulls out and slams back in. His hands-on me, his lips making purple marks on my skin. "Lip, more," I tell him. He knows what I mean. He goes faster,  his face is concentrated. I watch as his hand reaches up to play with me. He laughs as I grab onto his back. He goes even faster and I feel like I'm going to cut again. "Lip I'm close." I whimper. "Me too." He groans. The whole time he'd been quiet till now. Little gasps and groans poured out of his mouth as he gained closer. I force myself not to cum first. I want to watch his face as he comes undone. "Babe please..." he moans out. "Ccome for me lip." And with that he does. I watch his face grow pink and his eyes slam shut. His mouth opens slightly and he lets out a gasp and a long drawn-out groan. I'm next. I can't hold it longer. My body jerks up at his and I arch. My legs slightly shake and my pussy throbs as he pulls out.
I flop next to him. "Oh, you aren't done"
...
Comment for part 2