Ian x Bestfriend reader

*What happens when Ian and Mickey get caught by Ians best friend?*

"Ian, Do you have the notes from..." I stop talking, I don't believe what I'm seeing. "Mickey?" I question. I see him jump off Ian and I cover my eyes. "Knock next time?" Ian tells me. "You and Milkovich?" I ask Ian, Then I turn to Mickey who's scrambling to put his pants on. "Your gay?" I get no comments back from either of them. "I didn't expect you to be..." Micky cuts me off. "You tell anyone and ill fuck you up." I laugh at his threat. "Last I saw, you're the one getting fucked."

Ian tries to not laugh, but he can't help it. Mickey gives him a death glare. "I'm out," Mickey says as he leaves. "I hear you say ONE thing!" He threatens. "I'm dead, got it." Mickey storms out.

"So, You and Mickey?"
"Kinda?" Ian questions. "Do you like him?"
"Think so." I can see the smile he's trying to hide. "You two a thing now?"
"Internalized homophobia." He answers. "I bet he'll come around, Your Ian Gallagher, completely irresistible." I joke. "Who knows, maybe we're meant to be. I've never felt like this about anyone else..."
"Then tell him that. I know he likes you, He gets that look in his eyes."
"What look?" 
"The one Mandy gets when she seems Lip, Or Frank when he sees Monica," I tell him. "Your the second person to tell me about Mickey's look." I laugh. "Good, then I'm not the only one with eyes. But next time, please make sure the days I come over for class notes Mickeys dressed." We both laugh.