Milkovich's arent Gay... (Mickey Smut)

WARNING THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE... your welcome

Mickey Milkovich, Most knew him because of his reputation. I knew him because of the seventh-grade dance.  We got drunk and made out. I swore id never tell anyone but that year we would get drunk every weekend and make out like no tomorrow. The summer after I moved to Boston and never heard from him again. 
Work sent me back to Chicago, just for a month. I loved my job. I was a defendant. My law firm paid for travel and would often send me to other states for short periods of time. My work feared sending me to the Southside to sleep. I insisted that if I was going back I was going to be visiting family and friends. I checked in to the motel only a block down from my old house. It's an old shitty motel with a bed I don't trust sitting on. I can hear people in the halls yelling and I hear beeping from the street.
I glance at the mini-fridge that I was told has snacks and drinks in. I vote not to eat the mysterious food in there and go out to the store instead. I remember the block like it was yesterday. The stores quiet when I get there. It's a shitty convenient store that isn't very convenient. I turn the corner to grab creamer and see him.
Mickey fuckin Malkovich. I don't know whether to hide or say hi. He meets my eye and squint. "No way." He says breathlessly. "Well didn't you age well... " He tells me while clearly checking me out. He stops when he sees me staring. "What brings you here?" 
"Creamer." He laughs. "I mean to the south side." I mentally slap myself. "OH work." 

I don't know how it happened but we ended up in the storage closet of the store. Mickey pressed up on me as I pressed him into the wall. I pushed him ever so slightly into the door of the closet and he moaned. My lips find his neck and I start leaving purple spots. I could feel Mickeys hands trailing down to my belt and slipping it off. He looked at me, wordlessly begging me to do something. I slowly pull off my jeans and then my boxers. Mickeys face lights up and he goes to grab me. "Not yet." I tell him as I grab his pants. 

We both stand naked in the closit. His hands grip me and I jump slightly. He begins to lazily pump. "Fuck Mick." I laugh out. "Dont tease me baby." He smiles at the name and lets go. I watch as he drops to his knees and puts my cock in his mouth. My hands find his hair and I slightly pull. He takes me deeper and starts moaning. I pull again and I watch him move  in discomfort as he grows incredibly hard. "Mickey you have to stop or ill-" He doesnt let me finish. He sucks harder and hallows out his cheeks. I get the message and pull at his hair one more time before cumming in his mouth. 
"Wanna come back to my place?" I ask him. "So we can finish catching up." He laughs. "Catching up."