Part two, Lip Smut

"Get back here." He tells me after I flop down. I look confused at him. "Letting me come first gets you a reward. Such a patent slut." He grabs my waist and flips me so I'm onto pop him. He lays under me and presses me. Pushing me till my pussy is at his face. "Lip, I don't know about this," I say nervously. He doesn't move, he lets go of me. "Why not?"
"What if I crush you? Or suffocate you?"
"Fuckin get over here!" He says to me. He pushes me back up and grabs the top of my thighs. He holds me on his face as his tongue once again does its magic. He sucks and licks and twists. My brain is rushing a mile a minute. "Lip! Shit please Lip." My body grinds down on him. I lean back and put my hands behind He, holding myself up while leaning back. His arms move me so instead of his tongue sliding it me sliding. I silently thank him for working out.  It isn't till he bites lightly that I start to feel close again. "No no no too much!" I squeal. He goes to pull away but my hands fly into his hair. I push his mouth into me and murmur to him. "Fuck keep doing that." After maybe another minute I'm squirting on his face. My legs hurt and I feel like walking isn't an option.
"Hey." He whispers to me. "Now do you think I'm great?" I thought myself back down onto the bed. "Yeah, pretty fucking okay."
"Okay, that was the best fuck of your life." He defends. He gets up and leaves. I'm about to follow him, thinking I offended him but he comes back in before I can get up. I feel cold on my core and I hiss. "Lippppp!" I look down and he's cleaning my legs and my pussy with a towel and water. I lean back and let him finish cleaning me up. "You know " He starts. "Typically I don't talk that much in bed so your special." I smile. "You're the special one, Gallagher." He hops on the bed. Almost onto of me and we fall asleep.