9

'...hu?', Wei looked very confused.

Wangji's ears turned a little red, he looked back out the window. 'For work, we might become business partners' 'Ah! Right.', he took his phone out of his pocket. 'Here,', he gave his phone to Wangji. He typed his number in and handed it back.

Xichen walked out the room. 'Wangji, are you coming?' He and Wei turned around, 'Mh.' He walked away from Wei Wuxian to his brother.

Wei waved as he walked away. Xichen put on a polite smile. Qiren and Jiang Cheng walked out together. 

They bowed to each other before the three of them left. Jiang Cheng turned to Wei, 'Why are you standing there?' 'Hu? Ow no reason', he walked to him. 'What did you talk about after I left?' Jiang folded his arms, 'You should've stayed if you wanted to know.' He laughed a little, 'Alright, fine I wont ask further. But what are we gonna do now?' Jiang Cheng put on a thinking face. Wei started asking him things to speed up his thinking process, 'Maybe food? Or more work? Or or maybe go to Shi-Jie?' Jiang shushed him, 'How can I think when you're asking me all these things?' Wei smiled. 'For what are you smiling!' 'You've just grown up well- old man", Wei walked away. Jiang was confused why he suddenly walked away, until he processed the whole sentence, '..EY.' He walked after him. Wei started to run. 'No running!', Jiang yelled. 'You can't stop me!', he yelled back.

'Why is there yelling.', Lan Qiren asked. 'Doesn't matter we're done with our meeting.', Xichen placed a hand on his back. 'Mh, what do you two want for dinner?' 'Not sure got any ideas Wangji?' Wangji looked at him and shook his head. 'Alright then, we'll go see what we have at home.' Qiren nodded.