18

While Lan Wangji spends his time in the bathroom. Wei Wuxian ordered multiple things for him and Lan Wangji, a few spicey thing but most of them were something easy on the stomach.

Hopefully he will like the food. Is he showering? It's taking so much tiiimee.

The bored Wei walked out the kitchen and explored the rest of the house. He walked into the living room. White, white, everything is white. Isn't he scared that he'll spill anything on it? He walked up the stairs. Man, I wanna live in a penthouse as well, he could here the water from the shower running. Dude just left me with his unlocked phone- Let me go spend that money, he smiled at himself. As he walked further the water stopped running, ow he's done, where is his bedroom? He started opening random doors, nope, nope, also nope- ow music instruments, he walked into that room, leaving the door open.

At first, he saw the Guqin, that was standing on a table in the room. He bended down and plucked a few strings for fun. Then he looked around and saw a flute. He got up and walked to the flute and picked it up. He wanted to place it against his lips, but he heard Lan Wangji's footsteps and looked back.

Lan Wangji stood in the doorway. Wei said something first, 'Sorry, I'll put it back', he turned his head to place the flute back. Lan Wangji walked to him, 'It's a Dizi flute, you can play it.' 'Nah, its fine, the food might come soon.' After placing the flute back, he turned around and walked to the door. Lan followed him.

They came back downstairs. Lan walked to the tv and turned it on and turned his head to Wei, 'You want to watch something?' 'I don't know, what do you watch?' Lan Wangji looked at the tv, 'Depends.' 'Well, just zap until you find something fun', Wei sat on the couch, 'Uhm, Lan Wangji?' Lan turned his head. 'Can I stay here tonight? I don't want to wake up my family tonight yk. And could I have some clothes, I didn't bring anything.' Lan took a few seconds to respond. 'C- Clothes are upstairs', he pointed with his finger. 'And the shower?', Wei asked. 'My room, also one at the end.' Wei got up, 'I'll use yours', he walked to his room.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, okay so.................................calm, don't scare him away......, Lan formed a little smile on his face.

Wei walked into his room and opened the closet doors he picked some clothes and placed them on the bed. Then he walked to the shower, undressed himself and hopped into the shower.

When he came back downstairs, he saw that the food already came, and Lan was unpacking it. 'Oew, came down in time', he smiled. 'Mh.' 'Need help?', he asked while leaning on the table. Lan shook his head. 'Mmh. Where are the plates?' Lan pointed. Wei went to get two plates, 'I wasn't sure what you would like so I just picked a few things that were easy on the stomach.' He placed them down on the table, 'You like them?' Lan nodded, 'Few things.' Wei smiled, 'Ah, that's great.'

They sat down and started eating. Wei Wuxian spoke after taking a few bites, 'Lan? When do you play the Guqin?' 'Don't talk while eating', Lan quickly sat before he took another bite. Wei pouted, 'Why not? I'm bored.' 'It's improper.' Wei leaned back in his chair and whined a bit, but then he sat back straight and continued eating.

If I quickly eat this, then I can ask him more things heheeehe. I'm so smart GENIUS.

Wei started eating his food quickly, Lan noticed it and said, 'Eat slowly, you might get a stomach-ache.' Wei smiled at him, 'Don't worry about me, I never get sick.' Lan just looked at him. Wei was confused about why he didn't stop looking at him, so he quickly threw in a wink. Lan looked down at his food and said, 'Don't be ridiculous.' Wei laughed and continued eating, but he failed to notice that Lan Wangji's ears were bright red.

After they finished eating, they were cleaning up together. But as always Wei Wuxian started speaking, 'Hey, what kind of music do you like?' 'Classic.' 'Ah, yeah. You seem like a guy that would like classic music.' Lan Wangji looked at him. 'I don't mean it in a bad way, it's just sometimes you seem a little boring. I like many kinds of music.' 'Such as?' Wei put on a thinking face, 'Like pop, sometimes rock, indie music can be fun too. You know, all that...jazz- hehe puns.' 'You like puns?' 'Well, some of them are fun.'

'Where am I gonna sleep', he asked out of nowhere, it caught Lan of guard. 'On the couch? Or do you have a spare bed?', Wei just looked at him waiting for an answer. 'You can sleep in my bed.' 'Hu? Where will you be sleeping then?' Lan turned his head and thought to himself, don't let me say it. 'You can't sleep on the couch, it's your bed. I'll sleep on the couch, where can I find extra blankets?' Lan just seemed defeated, he went upstairs to get the blanket and pillow. Wei walked to the couch and sat down.

Can't believe this is my first sleepover, he laughed at himself. We haven't even been friends for that long.

Lan walked back down. 'Are we gonna sleep now.' 'Tired?' Wei chuckled, 'Well I do feel a little tired, but I also slept in the car so I can handle a bit more fun time.' 'Okay, lay down.' 'I can put the blanket down myself.' Lan looked at him, 'Lay down.' Wei laid down and just looked at him trying not to say anything weird. Lan tucked Wei in. 'Thanks......dad', Wei burst out with laughter. Lan just stood there, he did not even crack a smile. Wei felt awkward because of that and stopped laughing. 'Goodnight', he said after he stopped laughing. 'Goodnight', he waved at Lan as he walked away.

Lan turned off the lights and went to his room.