46

Wei Wuxian leaned into Lan Wangji's arms as he shyly asks if he could stay the night. Lan Wangji raised his hand and ruffled Wei Wuxian's hair. He nodded as response and gently moved his hand down. As they perfectly fit around Wei Wuxian's waist he asked, "Do you want to shower together?" Wei Wuxian raised his head and look at him with a flustered face. Lan Wangji softly bumped his head against his, "shower?", he asked again trying to make himself look cute. Wei Wuxian pushed him away, "I'd like to shower by myself." He assumed that his answer would hurt Lan Wangji's feelings so he turned his gaze away. But what Lan Wangji did, he didn't expect at all. He took Wei Wuxian's hand, kissed it, "I'll go grab some clothes for you," he got up and left Wei Wuxian alone.

And there he was, sitting on the bed halve naked. He turned around on the bed and buried his face into a pillow seemingly trying to suffocate himself. OMG THIS IS SO EMBARRASING, he yelled at himself while abusing the other pillow next to him. After lessening the feeling of embarrassment, he got up and entered the bathroom. He turned on the water as he got undressed that way the water would be warm when he entered. Showers have always helped him calm down; the water streams felt like little hugs around his skin. Not to tight and just the right temperature. As he stood under the warm water, he closed his eyes and thought about how Lan Wangji's reaction actually caught him off guard. He always seemed like a robot to him, someone with just a couple responses to give or well... to a part of him he seemed like that. His younger version knew about the Lan Wangji that could laugh, get angry, that could love him and he can too. The door being opened pulled him out of his thoughts, but he didn't turn around or acknowledge him. First, he had to thank the person who choose these none clear windows for the shower.

"I put everything here," Lan Wangji said. "Thank you," Wei Wuxian said while trying to sound less flustered. "Do you want to eat?" Lan Wangji asked. "Aah, I'm not sure," Wei Wuxian said while still refusing to turn around. Lan Wangji could feel that Wei Wuxian got nervous again and he was quite amused with himself. He leaned against the sink and took out his phone from his pocket. "Mh, you like spicey, right?" Wei Wuxian really wanted to punch a wall, the man he likes is right here talking about dinner. And he is also here...naked! "Y- yeah, b-ut you can just make something I don't really care." Lan Wangji didn't say anything back so Wei Wuxian slightly turned his head around and saw his blurry silhouette. He quickly turned his head back and really just wanted to throw a tantrum. The only moment he could have to himself to freak-out about everything had been taken away from him. Before he could go even more crazy Lan Wangji began to speak again, "Meat, soup, vegetable's," it seems that with every word his voice grew louder and louder. Wei Wuxian had closed his eyes trying to remain calm but he finally broke. He opened the glass window and was ready to yell at him, but he bumped into something. "Eager to answer Wei Ying?" Without thinking Wei Wuxian pushed him away, "I liked you more when you were silent!" he yelled out as he grabbed the towel. Lan Wangji's lips slightly curved at the corners as he saw Wei Wuxian walk out of the shower. He walked to him as he was drying himself with the towel and hugged him form behind, "sorry," he said as he kissed his neck. Wei Wuxian let out a sigh, "Give me your phone." Lan Wangji obediently gave him his phone. He order the food he wanted and placed the phone next to the sink. Then he turned around to face Lan Wangji, "Go shower I'll wait downstairs." Once again Lan Wangji obediently listened to him and started undressing. Wei Wuxian's eyes widened , he grabbed his clothes and ran out of the bathroom. He slammed the door shut and yelled, "I didn't mean to undress right in front of me!" He lowered his head and realised he was also still naked and that made it even worse. He quickly got dressed and headed downstairs.

The pants fitted nicely, but the shirt kept slipping out of place. "He is huge...",the comment was meant for his upper body, but I guess Wei Wuxian's mind went lower with that one. He coughed and tried to think about something else. He saw a picture frame of Lan Wangji, his brother and his uncle. I guess that even as a kid he was grumpy, he thought to himself. He made his way to the couch and turned on the tv. Lan Wangji came down after a bit and sat next to him. They watched a show in silence, but when commercials one Wei Wuxian asked something. "Are we dating?" Lan Wangji pulled him closer, "Mh". Wei Wuxian leaned on him and a smile formed on his face.