12

Jiang Cheng put his arm on Wei's shoulder, 'You came home late yesterday.' Wei looked at him, 'I went to the bar.' 'Did you get drunk?' He shook his head, 'Just fell asleep.' Jiang took his arm of him and made a little laugh sound, 'Idiot.' 'I've been working hard okay!' Jiang pushes his head, 'To who do you think you're talking to!' Wei put his hand in his pockets and pocked him in his stomach, 'A little bitch.'

Yanli was behind them, 'What did I hear now.' They both looked back at her. She walked to them so that she stood next to them, she looked at Jiang Cheng, 'Did someone call you a little bitch?' 'A-Jie!', he looked at her. Yanli let a little laugh out, 'Sorry sorry, but A-Xian, A-Cheng don't be mean to each other, okay?' Wei pouted, 'But Shi-Jie I told the truth' Jiang Cheng punched him, 'Dare to say that again!' 'IT'S THE TRUTH YOU LITTLE- .' Jiang started to slap him, and Wei slapped him back, it just looked like two cats fighting. Yanli sighed, 'How old are you two now?' Jiang stopped and pointed at Wei, 'He started!' Wei hit him last and ran away. 'You!', he wanted to run after him but Yanli stopped him. 'He's still acting like a child.' Yanli looked at him, 'You are too.' '.... Fight me.' 'Ow dangerous', she walked away.

Wei Wuxian walked back, 'Why didn't you come after me!?' Jiang Cheng stood still for a few seconds then he randomly ran after him. Wei yelled and ran away. Yanli could hear it, she smiled a little.

  💜🌸                                         
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm gonna be busy with school these past weeks so I hope you enjoyed this little part of the siblings. In the next chapter there might be some cute parts with Yanli and Zixuan
  💜🌸